1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Clicking Camel rider makes stack disappear

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by jfk696, Nov 28, 2015.

1. jfk696

jfk696 Chieftain

Basically, when I click the camel rider on my city, all the other units in the stack do not appear. The camel rider is stationed in kyoto. When i click the camel archer, then click Kyoto, none of the city display functions appear. I dont really know how to fix this issue. I cant really use the camel rider effectively. Not sure if its the camel rider in general or just this specific situation.

2. jfk696

jfk696 Chieftain

It looks like the city itself is affected even after I deleted the camels.

3. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

4. jfk696

jfk696 Chieftain

Ill do an update with the SVN and see if I still have any problems. Im not really sure how to physically check which version im running, but i checked a readme in the documents in the mod folder and it said V35. I thought I was running V36 though.

5. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

Ah... that explains it.

Make sure to get a clean mod file from the SVN if you're running on v35. The amount of bugs that were solved since v35 are pretty amazing.

And right now the SVN should be nice and bugfree so far as I know. All reported bugs so far this version are currently resolved.

6. jfk696

jfk696 Chieftain

Yah, it looks like the terrain has changed, so Im guessing I was playing v35.
    I cant load my old file though so Im assuming its incompatible!

No worries though. Each time i play i figure something new out. :)

7. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

Very strange. It may be due to the same bug being manifest in your other game I suppose. Others have reported some interesting problems with compatibility on older games but I don't know when it was introduced.

8. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

I have a game I started pre v 36 that just 2 days ago I could not get it to save. It's the one that I have made it into the Ren Era and have posted about before (fro reference). If I get a chance today (celebrating Thanksgiving today because of family conflicts), I'll see if it will save with the most current SVN.

JosEPh