[RD] Clinton vs. Trump - USA Presidential race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you watching for your info?

MSNBC? :) (or its brother, CNN)

Meh, for some reason now i also am hooked at this, despite being between deplorables (nominees for president) :D
I suppose it is due to reaction, cause regardless of who becomes potus i have no reason to think it will be good news, let alone for anything i care about..

I'm watching MSNBC and the 538 blog thanks to goodenough

Early leads for Trump in NC, Virginia; FL is bouncing back and forth...Watching CNN and browsing Slate + 538 online

I'm watching CNN ***** We go to Wolf Blitzer who has a key race alert: 10 additional votes in Indiana have come in. Look at this! *****

And reading the Guardian and 538 live blogs, and Twitter.

Do you think that the news shows will hold off calling Florida and NC to maintain suspense and viewership?

I'm watching CNN ***** We go to Wolf Blitzer who has a key race alert: 10 additional votes in Indiana have come in. Look at this! *****

And reading the Guardian and 538 live blogs, and Twitter.

Yeah, It's annoying to say the least...I guess they doing it to keep people glued to the screen...

Perhaps they are colluding to and have agreed to hold off until 9-9:30 ET.

I read that he was ahead by 12,000 with lots of votes to count.

538 says Clinton has 78% of winning.

from 538:

This is why it’s important to wait for the Panhandle to report in Florida. Trump has just jumped into the lead in Florida by 12,000 votes. Still a lot of votes to be counted in that state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom