Close race for the fair

Karmah

Emperor
Supporter
0.05 hammer anyone ?
Spoiler :

Cheers!

Can't tell you how close one race for the International Games on Immortal was... I was full steam Cultural and had fallen behind a runaway civ in science and production, so International Games was my only hope of getting the final Influential civ prior to that civ winning in some other way. I think I was maybe 30 hammers off despite having 4 cities to their 12 or so. There was more I could have done, though... so I wound up reloading several turns before the Games were voted into effect, bribing a few wars, and pushing my cities to the brink of starvation to get the gold and eventual win :)

However to the OP, you may have just set the record for the lowest percentage of hammers contributed to Worlds Fair while still winning for 8 players.

Someone posted a similar post to this earlier this year or last year. People laughed at it before but now who knows what happened to the screenshot.

However to the OP, you may have just set the record for the lowest percentage of hammers contributed to Worlds Fair while still winning for 8 players.

Min-Maxing 101: How to Contribute As Little As Possible to the World's Fair and Still Win It. :lol:

My 0.04 win (see the link Ronza149 posted above) was on Prince difficulty iirc, and against only 5 AI. I suspect you might be playing against more difficult opponents, so I bow to your closer victory :p

Top Bottom