Close the election polls?

Bootstoots

Deity
Retired Moderator
The save has been bogged down at the UN for some time now, and it's still turn 133 (when it arrives, that is, which will still take several days). Last elections only lasted for 72 hours, it looks like these may last upwards of 2 or 3 weeks. Should we just close them now and make the results official?

I also agree on closing the polls now. Since basicly we have milked out every single vote

Cheetah and I will need a run off for court justice. it was 6 5 6. Really close.

We wouldn't be circumventing our constitution for this; it only mandates that we have 45-turn terms. Plus, we have squeezed out just about every vote that will come across, and it would be nice to have the Justice runoff be over by the beginning of the term as well.

Also next term will be 25 turns. Regardless if we have or have not made an amendment by that time, I'd like all leaders to step down and call for early elections.

What will it take to get an amendment voted on? We apparently have all the time in the world til Term 4 starts; let's draft it up now.

I think that the only alteration we have to make is to replace 45 with 25. ;)

Originally posted by Gingerbread Man
Yes, we should end the polls and start any run-offs now. All the serious members will have voted now.

Err GBM, have you recived my PM?

Yes, all of the users here have voted already, so lets just post run- offs .

Or should I post a poll on the topic "should we close the election polls"? :p

Yes, most of the polls are clearly won or lost by someone, and there have really been no new votes for ages now...

Top Bottom