1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Thread, why?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by marshal zhukov, Oct 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marshal zhukov

marshal zhukov good economist wannabe

The Thread "The Freelance Writings of Genghis Khan" was closed by the Moderator Knight-Dragon on October 18, at 2:35 Am on the History Forum, under the accusation of Spam :nospam:, the link follows below:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=130572

The article was quite funny, so why wasn't it moved to the Humor Forum, instead of closed?? maybe somebody could have added another link to some more writings of Genghis Khan,but it was closed. The Moderator when he closed wrote: "Closed. Rather spammy by now..." . Where is the criteria?

I really think it should have been moved.

2. ainwood

ainwood Consultant. Administrator Moderator

If you want to ask, then ask the moderator by PMing him. That is the correct protocol, rather than posting in site feedback. For this reason, I'll close this thread.

3. Knight-Dragon

Knight-Dragon Unhidden Dragon Retired Moderator

The History forum is meant for more serious discussion.

As for the thread, I have left it open for quite some time, until people keep bumping it with comments.

In any case, it's moved to Humor now and reopened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.