1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Cloud Games not appearing in game

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Multiplayer' started by Cowhead, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Cowhead

Cowhead Chieftain

Anyone else having this problem?
    On my steam page it shows that I have 2 turns waiting.
    When I load the game the Exclamation Mark that is usually there indicating you have a move waiting is not there and none of my games appear in the My Games tab, when I open the Multiplayer Cloud page.
    I can see Open Games available to join but there is nothing in My Games.

I'm going to be adding this to the bug reports page as well.
    Just thought I'd see if anyone else is having the same problem and at the same time let anyone know who is in a cloud game with me know why I haven't taken my move yet.

2. sonnybondss

sonnybondss Chieftain

happens a lot. when u click refresh your games come back. If not wait an hour or so and restart civ

3. Cowhead

Cowhead Chieftain

It's been like it for days now. I've tried refreshing my games, restarting Civ, Steam and my PC. Still no games appear.

4. Cowhead

Cowhead Chieftain

Games still not appearing, I now have 3 turns waiting and I've refreshed my games numerous times, restarted Civ a few times, restarted my CPU and even verified the game files. I guess the next option would be a full reinstall of Civ 6.