[GS] Cloud games

Moyocoya

Chieftain
Hi,

I'd like to know where I can find people playing cloud games. Is there any forum on the subject ? Any group to join ?

Tell me your game, I'll join it. You can also join my games (Bitula's game). I probably can only play only a few turns per week mostly on weekends and holidays (Though this may change in the future).
Edit.: Ah Yeah, I only play GS version with all DLC and no mods.

Last edited:
Well, you know, I am a beginner at multiplayer's games. First of all, I suppose we need to have the same mods ? Or no mod at all ? Or only UI mods ?

OK, then. I build a multiplayer configuration and try to join. You(ll have to give me some time to be used to that kind of game.
By the way I can play every day, but I'll stick to you pace.

Yeah well I'm noob too :). I created one like two months ago, maybe it got expired, or I forgot to set some visibility option. I'll check it next time. Meanwhile just create some moyocoya games, I'll join all of them latest on saturday :)

They really need to address the issue of abandoned games. I've joined lots of games and they never get started. I'm seeing the same games just sitting there for months.

Moyocoya's game
Oj8ne
It's a cloud game.
I'll will be busy in the hours to come and will not be able to play before this afternoon GMT+1.

Sorry : Checking that I saw you on my game, the game began. That is not what I wanted : two humans among six IA...
I create a new game and a new post here.

Top Bottom