Clown Car II: Revenge of the Clowns

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Doug Jones wants to put out a welcome mat in front of these young girls. If you are a junior high school girl, or if you are a high school girl, what Abortion Jones is saying is we're putting out a welcome mat to any boy who's feeling like a girl that day; he's fine to walk into the bathroom, the locker room, with his camera phone and shower with your daughter."

Roy Moore spokesperson Janet Porter

These young girls eh? Go get 'em Roy!

But dat Porter woman :crazyeye:
After Harlow confronted Porter with the numerous accusations of sexual misconduct against Moore, the spokeswoman replied that she didn't understand why people weren't more focused on the women who had never made accusations against the Republican Senate candidate.

"Poppy, we need to make it clear that there is a group of non-accusers that have not accused the judge of any sexual misconduct or anything illegal," Porter told Harlow.
She's got a point. There may be many women who accused Moore of sexual misconduct, but their number is dwarfed by the number of women who haven't.

The saddest of all is that the Trumpophiles will go: yeah! upon hearing that arsegravy.

"But think of all the banks I didn't rob !"

"Doug Jones wants to put out a welcome mat in front of these young girls. If you are a junior high school girl, or if you are a high school girl, what Abortion Jones is saying is we're putting out a welcome mat to any boy who's feeling like a girl that day; he's fine to walk into the bathroom, the locker room, with his camera phone and shower with your daughter."

Roy Moore spokesperson Janet Porter
Janet Porter also insisted on asking a pregnant interviewer why she wasn't more worried about her unborn baby (insinuating that Jones was going to force her to have a late term abortion) than about the Moore accusers. It was cringeworthy to say the least but the interviewer kept her calm and forcefully redirected the conversation but couldn't get anywhere because that's all Janet would talk about.

Janet Porter also insisted on asking a pregnant interviewer why she wasn't more worried about her unborn baby (insinuating that Jones was going to force her to have a late term abortion) than about the Moore accusers. It was cringeworthy to say the least but the interviewer kept her calm and forcefully redirected the conversation but couldn't get anywhere because that's all Janet would talk about.
You just KNOW that the right-wing media will report this interview under the headline JONES KILLS BABIES!

I love how Roy Moore is basically Alabama man brought to real life:

She should have answered that she was more afraid of Moore killing her baby after it was born. Cause in the United States of America in the 21st century, that's what elected Republicans do.

"Diversity is not our strength."
-- Rep. Steve King

"Diversity is not our strength. Diversity is our destruction!"
-- David Duke, former Grand Wizard of the KKK

"Diversity is not our strength. Diversity will kill us."
-- KKK national director Thomas Robb

She should have answered that she was more afraid of Moore killing her baby after it was born. Cause in the United States of America in the 21st century, that's what elected Republicans do.
Everyone knows that Republicans just kill babies, while demoncrats eat them.

"Diversity is not our strength."
-- Rep. Steve King

"Diversity is not our strength. Diversity is our destruction!"
-- David Duke, former Grand Wizard of the KKK

"Diversity is not our strength. Diversity will kill us."
-- KKK national director Thomas Robb

Diversity is painless; it brings on many changes.

Today is election day for Alabama. God help us all.

Last night Mrs. Moore offered a defense that her husband is not a racist: One of his lawyers is a Jew. Take that fake news!

Still doesn't top Jefferson Sessions' insistence back in the 1980s that he couldn't be racist because he once shared a hotel room with a Black colleague.

"I'm willing to tolerate the presence of non-WASPs for short periods of time without murdering them or setting a cross on fire. See, totally not racist!"

And he thought the KKK were alright until he found out they smoked pot.

He actually said that, for the uninformed.

The thing I can't quite wrap my head around is that media people who have been speaking to Alabama voters are saying that they get a lot of people who seem to have taken umbrage at the idea that other parts of the country look down at them as backwoods, cousin-marrying bumpkins.

What I can't reconcile is how the response is likely going to be to live down to that reputation. If you pick Roy Moore as your avatar in the Senate, that says a lot of pretty terrible things about you. Maybe not that you're all marrying your cousins, but it hardly proves wrong all the smug elites who believe your state is backwards. And that's even without the sex crimes against minors.

They retreat behind the defense that voting for Jones means you are voting to murder babies, supporting the gay lifestyle and attacking Jesus. As much as everyone else looks down on Alabama for being backwards, they look down on the rest of country for being heathens.

When I was moving to California, I got stranded in Texas. Anytime my move would come up in conversations with Texans they would get this bewildered look and ask how I could stand to move to California with all the liberals. The scorn goes both ways and serves to reinforce their world view because the attacks are seen as coming from liberal outsiders, not concerned fellow citizens.

Jesus was a Black Jew, so Christians cannot be racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom