Clown Car II: Revenge of the Clowns

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one awesome enough to require Marlon Brando to play him, or the one that made civ scenarios?

If you follow Nunes' trail,
The Prez's bad press to curtail,
It would seem as though Trump
Sure has this chump
Like a puppy-dog, chasing his tale.

It's not like Trump would actually attempt to drain the swamp if he could. He's been raising the level of the swamp faster than anyone before him.

"I know we're going to make a deal on health care. That's such an easy one."

Trump, speaking to bipartisan group of senators and spouses at White House reception last night

"Google" is in "the swamp" that needs to be "drained"? WTF?:confused: So... like... the whole internets is a conspiracy against Trump?

And the octopus monster with the pentagram in one tentacle and... a hot dog??? in another... and a slice of pizza??? Can anyone explain WTF that is about?

I can't even...:shake: Where do you find this stuff Kyr?

"Rothschilds", Jesus Christ, they're not even trying to hide it any more.

The only reason I didn't make a comment like this is I suspected the meme might be some kind of oblique anti-Trump satire. Still not really sure. I guess I just don't like to think that anyone could be so stupid and hateful as to make a cartoon like that seriously.

"Google" is in "the swamp" that needs to be "drained"? WTF?:confused: So... like... the whole internets is a conspiracy against Trump?

And the octopus monster with the pentagram in one tentacle and... a hot dog??? in another... and a slice of pizza??? Can anyone explain WTF that is about?

I can't even...:shake: Where do you find this stuff Kyr?

Isn't it linked to there? Fake news Inforwars :eek:

Just posted it cause it is extreme/funny in a yuge way, imo.

As (i too) predicted, infowars became even more ludicrous with the Trump win :rotfl:

I think the pizza is some sort of reference to pizza gate
OK, "Pizzagate"... I guess that could be right, although I'd never heard the incident referred to that way before... But what about the hot dog and the pentagram??
Isn't it linked to there? Fake news Inforwars :eek:
No link... I wanted to check out whether it was satire as Lex suggests or if it was an actual conspiracy theorist cartoon... I'm leaning towards the latter.

If anything deserves to be in there as a nebulous entity you should probably be more afraid of than you are - Google is a pretty good guess. Well, maybe after the NSA. You played around with your youtube suggested video filters? It's fascinating.

The next cartoon would be of Trumps Swamp Filling Service.

But this is the understanding of "draining the swamp" that his followers have. (And that cartoon is Trump's entire self-depiction to his followers). It's been a very slippery phrase. The one thing it doesn't mean is the one thing that the lamestream media takes it to mean: getting rid of the impact of big money on politics.

More at a later date. I've been wanting to write a little essaylet on what Trump signals through the phrase "drain the swamp." How his followers hear it. The cartoon is worth my thousand words. But that doesn't mean that y'all will be spared my thousand words.

Google is a dangerous monopoly. It doesn't have to do much with conspiracy theories- and should go without saying that just cause x conspiracytheorist think something is true, it doesn't automatically make it false.

But yes, infowars is now actually dangerous.

Funny thing is, before Trump was elected, infowars was mainly selling "apocalypse-ware", for the great war to come in the US. :D

So... like... the whole internets is a conspiracy against Trump?
Every single damn tube.
But this is the understanding of "draining the swamp" that his followers have. (And that cartoon is Trump's entire self-depiction to his followers). It's been a very slippery phrase. The one thing it doesn't mean is the one thing that the lamestream media takes it to mean: getting rid of the impact of big money on politics.
But El Donald is, by his very own definition, big money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom