Clown Car III: Who's Laughing Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken_Erika

Play with me.
Part 3 of the New American Horror Satire! Around and Around and round they go. How low they'll go? Nobody knows.
Part 1: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/clown-car-2016.542743/
Part 2: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/clown-car-ii-revenge-of-the-clowns.609483/

every-time-donald-trump-tweets-impeach-trump-impeach-pence-10260380.png

GOP Leaders Celebrate Decisive Win Over Americans

Last edited:
"When we make a decision... we don't expect those we've helped to target us... The US will be taking names."
-- UN Ambassador Nikki Haley on vote condemning Trump's Jerusalem announcement

"All these nations that take our money and then vote against us at the Security Council or the assembly... Let them vote against us, we'll save a lot. We don't care."
-- Trump

"You've restored American credibility on the world stage."
-- Vice President Mike Pence on Trump

Republicans have, for decades, been criticised for treating the American economy as if it was a simple household economy.

But the Trump administration seems to be treating global politics as an argument over Christmas dinner.

But the Trump administration seems to be treating global politics as an argument over Christmas dinner.

At least he will be saving on Christmas presents this year.

Spoiler The list :

Naughty - not friendos:

A: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan

B: Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi

C: Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Chad, Chile, China, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Cote d'Ivoire, Cuba, Cyprus, Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea), Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica

E: Ecuador, Egypt, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia

F: Finland, France

G: Gabon, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guinea, Guyana

I: Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy

J: Japan, Jordan

K: Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan

L: Laos, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg

M: Madagascar, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique

N: Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway

O: Oman

P: Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Portugal

Q: Qatar

R: Republic of Korea (South Korea), Russia

S: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria

T: Tajikistan, Thailand, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Tunisia, Turkey

U: United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United Republic of Tanzania, Uruguay, Uzbekistan

V: Venezuela, Vietnam

Y: Yemen

Z: Zimbabwe

Note: Unlucky

Good - friendos:

G: Guatemala

H: Honduras

I: Israel

M: Marshall Islands, Micronesia

N: Nauru

P: Palau

T: Togo

U: United States

Note: Powerful allies indeed

Chicken horsehocky:

A: Antigua-Barbuda, Argentina, Australia

B: Bahamas, Benin, Bhutan, Bosnia-Herzegovina

C: Cameroon, Canada, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic

D: Dominican Republic

E: Equatorial Guinea

F: Fiji

H: Haiti, Hungary

J: Jamaica

K: Kiribati

L: Latvia, Lesotho

M: Malawi, Mexico

P: Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Poland

R: Romania, Rwanda

S: Solomon Islands, South Sudan

T: Trinidad-Tobago, Tuvalu

U: Uganda

V: Vanuatu

Note: Not ideal but perfectly good working list of weak countries we should be able to preassure and squeeze some more.

One thing we can give to the Trump administration and the Republican congressional leadership, they've extended the relevance of the "Clown Car" title far beyond what any of us expected. Entering into its fourth calendar year!

It may well outlast the administration itself.

One thing we can give to the Trump administration and the Republican congressional leadership, they've extended the relevance of the "Clown Car" title far beyond what any of us expected. Entering into its fourth calendar year!

It may well outlast the administration itself.

Had Hillary won, there would be another Clown Car thread about the Rep primaries in 2019 or local elections in 2018. Trump just turned a couple of shorter threads into one long runner.

"When we make a decision... we don't expect those we've helped to target us... The US will be taking names."
-- UN Ambassador Nikki Haley on vote condemning Trump's Jerusalem announcement

I thought that one was particularly cringe-worthy. You're supposed to be the nation that speaks softly but carries a big stick, yet even an alleged diplomat has taken up Trump's bullying tactics!

I couldn't find that for whatever reason...

I thought that one was particularly cringe-worthy. You're supposed to be the nation that speaks softly but carries a big stick, yet even an alleged diplomat has taken up Trump's bullying tactics!
Oh, they're basically telling the entire world that "You're either with us and accept trump as your new messiah, Or your with the Liberals-Globalist-Elites!"

It's possibly significant that, while Obama's appointees to the position both had careers in international affairs, Haley is a career politician. In the political climate that produced a Trump presidency, speaking softly is a losing tactic, and I suppose we should expect some difficulty in her adjusting to a role which she has, as far as I can tell, no particular qualifications for.

In honor of the first clown car, a list of likely candidates: Sanders, Biden, Warren, Kamala Harris, Sherrod Brown, Deval Patrick.
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/361607-how-dem-insiders-rank-the-2020-contenders

Then there is the driver, the Queen of face paint:
https://www.salon.com/2017/11/24/heres-your-leftover-turkey-the-case-for-hillary-clinton-2020/

With Trump in the VOP seat, half the crowd are reruns.

J

from the article said:
1. Hillary Clinton is the Winston Churchill to Vladimir Putin's Adolf Hitler.
:rotfl:

What a surprise that people have managed to find a way to talk about Hillary Clinton again. It's almost as if they're conceding that her administration would have been better managed than the clowns currently pretending to be politicians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom