Clown Car III: Who's Laughing Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
"This is a White House where everybody lies... Donald Trump is a con and has been masquerading as someone who is actually open to engaging with diverse communities. But when he talks that way, the way he did on this tape, it confirms that he is truly a racist... I was complicit with this White House deceiving this nation."
-- Omarosa Manigault-Newman

"She's a lowlife... Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!"
-- Trump

I waiting for it to come out that he slept with her during her run on the Aprentice.

I waiting for it to come out that he slept with her during her run on the Aprentice.

another $ 150,000 ?

You know you have failed as a Nazi when you are filming a video with another Nazi and your father yells at you to get out of his room.
the Grauniad said:
A livestreamed conversation with Jason Kessler, a white supremacist rally organizer, was interrupted when Kessler’s father admonished the 35-year-old on video, and told him to get out of his room.
Kessler and Little were deep in conversation about Orthodox Jews, when Kessler’s father cut in.

“Hey!” Kessler’s father can be heard to yell. “You get out of my room!”

“You got a drunk roommate there?” Little asked.

“Something like that,” Kessler responded. His dad then cuts in, saying: “I want this to stop in my room, Jason, this is my room.”
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ler-unite-right-livestream-interrupted-father

And he himself has waived his compensation, as a patriot, right? And he is basing his own businesses in the US and employing USians and… no?

If you watch the video on that, it is actually really obvious he is joking. And I usually think that the "joking" excuse is BS.

His tasteless sense of humor still makes awesome Clickbait Articles!

If you watch the video on that, it is actually really obvious he is joking. And I usually think that the "joking" excuse is BS.

Trump is reading from a telaprompter, and managed to include that they should use the money to pay down the deficet.
Which is funny as hell, as it set to exceed 1 Trillion this year

"Mark Burnett called to say that there are no tapes of 'The Apprentice' where I used such a terrible and disgusting word as attributed by Wacky and Deranged Omarosa."

Trump

"Mark Burnett called to say that there are no tapes of 'The Apprentice' where I used such a terrible and disgusting word as attributed by Wacky and Deranged Omarosa."

Trump
"There's no proof!"

Hilarious.

No proof of what? Trump doing/saying racist/racially prejudiced things? Bwahahahahahaha:lol:

Why would Mark Burnett even do that? It's like a toddler telling an obvious lie, yet again.

The organizer of the Charlottesville rally just got humiliated by his own father
“Get out of my room,” Jason Kessler’s father said to him during a live stream.
By Zack Beauchamp@zackbeauchampzack@vox.com Aug 15, 2018, 11:30am EDT

I reported from the “Unite the Right 2” rally in Washington on Sunday. It was a dreary failure that attracted around 30 people in total and literally ended before it was supposed to start. I interviewed one alt-right supporter who had been confused by the poorly updated rally website and ended up missing the entire demonstration; I walked around the crowd of counterprotesters that dwarfed the neo-Nazis by orders of magnitude.

But as pathetic as of all that was, none of it was quite as hilariously humiliating to the alt-right as the video below — in which the rally’s organizer, Jason Kessler, is yelled at by his father to get out of his parents’ room in the middle of a live stream with a fellow alt-righter (the stream first aired some time ago, but recently resurfaced on Twitter).

Kessler says, in the livestream, that he has been forced to move in with his parents after a series of lawsuits stemming from last year’s violence sapped his funds. It’s an arrangement neither he nor his father seems pleased about.

“Hey!” Kessler’s father says, interrupting his conversation with the white nationalist and anti-Semitic former US Senate candidate Patrick Little. “You get out of my room!”

Unite the Right 2 organizer, Nazi failure Jason Kessler gets yelled at by his dad for being a Nazi while livestreaming w Nazi loser Patrick Little, who admits he may have to sell the boat he's broadcasting from at a loss because he needs money. pic.twitter.com/skmlmtdSAE

— FlyingOverTr0ut (@FlyingOverTr0ut) August 14, 2018
It’s hard to count the amusing moments in this short clip. My personal favorite is Kessler complaining that his father is “****ed” (a common alt-right insult) because he watches “constant anti-German propaganda” on the History Channel.

The basic point, though, is that the alt-right movement — which supporters hoped and analysts feared would become stronger and more mainstream after Charlottesville — has actually devolved into farce, with one of its key figures literally living at his parents’ house and sneaking into his father’s room to film his hateful videos.

And while Kessler is a particularly pathetic figure, hated even by many on the alt-right, the movement in general is in dire straits. My colleague Jane Coaston explains why:

Organizers of the 2017 Unite the Right have been embroiled in lawsuits filed by victims of the violence that took place. Many of the alt-right’s biggest personalities, like Richard Spencer, lost funding platforms because, understandably, platforms like Patreon and PayPal didn’t want to be associated with advocates for the return of the Third Reich. Other alt-right figures are involved in legal proceedings related to, for instance, harassing a Jewish woman online, or participation in a trailer park brawl.

One white nationalist attendee (best known for sobbing uncontrollably at the thought of his imminent arrest) was even recently banned from entering the state of Virginia. Kessler himself tweeted insults about the young woman killed during the rally, then blamed his tweets on a combination of Ambien and Xanax when even his fellow rallygoers disavowed him. And politically, the rally only served to, in the words of the New York Times, “empower a leftist political coalition that vows to confront generations of racial and economic injustice” in Charlottesville.

Normally, I’d say it’s wrong to mock adults who are forced to move in with their parents for financial reasons. But most people who do that aren’t railing against “Jewish influence,” or claiming that “our entire country would be better off if the South had won the Civil War.” Given that Kessler has dedicated his life to spreading hatred, including of people like me, I feel pretty okay having a laugh at his expense.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...tesville-unite-the-right-jason-kessler-father

You can't make this poop up.

Trump

Ah yes, the ironclad defense: not “I didn’t say that” but “I didn’t say that on tape”.

The whole thing is so stupid.

Is there anyone left in America who sincerely believes there isn't a tape of Trump saying the n-word? Keep in mind, the people who profess to believe this A. don't actually believe it, and B. would approve of Trump using the word anyway.

And while using the word is obviously bad, is it really worse than the tape of him confessing to sexually assaulting women because his celebrity allows him to get away with it? And he got elected soon after that.

Saw this posted on Zuccbook:

Liberals: “Can’t wait for this tape to drop of Trump saying the n-word. That’s gonna change [poop]. Omarosa really started something.”

*Tape drops of Trump saying the n-word repeatedly. Trump’s rating shoots up 8 points in the polls*

Liberals: “Oh what the [redacted]!?!? This isn’t the America I know!”

Black ppl:

The whole thing is so stupid.

Is there anyone left in America who sincerely believes there isn't a tape of Trump saying the n-word? Keep in mind, the people who profess to believe this A. don't actually believe it, and B. would approve of Trump using the word anyway.

And while using the word is obviously bad, is it really worse than the tape of him confessing to sexually assaulting women because his celebrity allows him to get away with it? And he got elected soon after that.

Trump's base will believe whatever they need to believe, because...

Saw this posted on Zuccbook:

Liberals: “Can’t wait for this tape to drop of Trump saying the n-word. That’s gonna change [poop]. Omarosa really started something.”

*Tape drops of Trump saying the n-word repeatedly. Trump’s rating shoots up 8 points in the polls*

Liberals: “Oh what the [redacted]!?!? This isn’t the America I know!”

Black ppl:

As I keep saying, the most worrisome part is that this kind of thing:

actually makes a significant minority want to vote him more and/or again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom