Clown Car III: Who's Laughing Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presumably the newly Democrat House can retain Mueller in some fashion?
Not until it's seated a few months from now.

Democrats in the Congress have been pushing for some sort of a congressional resolution to protect the Mueller investigation, but Ryan and McConnell stonewalled them. We'll see how things go from here.

You just can't tell me that press conference of Trump was in any way sane or healthy. That's just not how adults behave. And watching all the theatrics from afar, I just can't understand Amerian Politics. It's so empty of content.

But Prejury isnt a crime ..... when a Republican dose it /s

Donald Trump Jr. Expecting to be Indicted by Mueller Soon

The Trump family lies all the time, of course, but doing it under oath is a crime.

Two days ago, Gabriel Sherman reported that White House officials are concerned about Donald Jr. “I’m very worried about Don Jr.,” a former West Wing official told Sherman, who fears Mueller will be able to prove perjury. Deep in a report about Trump’s 2020 campaign plans, Politico drops the news this morning that Trump Jr. “has told friends in recent weeks that he believes he could be indicted.”

If it’s what you’re saying, we love it.

The details of the expected indictment remain to be seen. But if Trump Jr. did lie under oath, the obvious question is why. He had a lawyer, who presumably informed him of the dangers of perjury. Why take the risk of perjury to deny having informed his father about a meeting with Russian officials if the contacts produced absolutely nothing?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...expecting-to-be-indicted-by-mueller-soon.html

Modern electric cars produce radio waves the match those used by AM radio. So if you try to listen to AM radio in an electric car, it doesn't work. Car companies have been removing AM radios from their new cars. Now if we can get all those Rush listeners into electric cars, a big problem will be solved. :)

This is perhaps a wonderful unintended consequence of moving to electric cars. I'd love to see talk radio completely disappear.

Jim Acosta "assaulting" the aide trying to take his mic away at 1:27 (since this forum doesn't allow timestamp embedding).

The comments, tho. People are blaming Acosta and saying he is sexist and probably a rapist, and that Trump is the true leader.

Acosta went out of his way to earn it. Wow.

Yes, as an Independent Libertarian of course you would support people being punished for committing the crime of lèse-majesté against the President.

Acosta went out of his way to earn it. Wow.

J
:lol::lol: for just a milisecond, it seems trump was gonna go over there and punch that idiot in the nose. Sigh... we can always fantasize...

:lol::lol: for just a milisecond, it seems trump was gonna go over there and punch that idiot in the nose. Sigh... we can always fantasize...
That would just incredible. I wish he would have done it.

That would just incredible. I wish he would have done it.
Nah, most sane people can distingish between thoughts, words and actions

Its amazing how much of a snowflake Trump is.
And this is the man that has been gaslighting everyone for the last three years
Trump is the devil incarnate. Snowflakes directly sublimate into patricles that cause global warming :mwaha::mwaha::mwaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom