Clown Car III: Who's Laughing Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that same press briefing, Donald Trump called an African American reporter from PBS a racist for asking about his racist supporters. It was disgusting.

The anchor of NewsHour took Kellyanne to task for it later that night.

Oh yeah and the new AG was once on the board of a company shut down by the FTC for scamming people. They stole millions from patent holders and when called on it, threatened to send security teams trained in krava maga (spelling?) to beat the hell out of the patent holders.

He used his experience as a Federal attorney to lend credence to the company's claims that 'We're totally not a scam'.

https://abcnews-go-com.cdn.ampproje...itaker-ties-company-federal/story?id=59067838

No, when the state fabricates a charge against a reporter to revoke his press credentials and all you can say is a sarcastic "aw too bad he couldn't grandstand and demonize", you're a fascist. Just goes to show there are no "moderate Republicans" anymore...

And for the record, I knew this would happen when Trump won the election. The need to support him to own the libs would steadily turn the Republicans from conservatives into fascists.
Your impressions are well recognized as being beyond cartoonish, so no sweat.

EDIT hey @Lexicus, maybe it would help if i changed my avatar

Last edited:
There were protests in NYC yesterday in support of Mueller. McConnell says Trump "definitely won't" shut down the probe but yeah he's not exactly known for being more honest than Lindsay Graham who claimed there would be hell to pay if Trump fired Sessions. I believe I read that Graham quietly laid the groundwork for the firing over the past couple of weeks.

Poor mr. Acosta, such a victim. That mean man and little girl didnt allow him to grandstand and demonize...:cry::cry:

Yes you are correct Mr Acosta is the victim.
The woman, not girl, tried to grab the microphone off Mr Acosta.
She touched him and he politely asked to be allowed to carry on and ask his follow up question.

People who believe in Democracy know that for it to function politicians must be willing to accept robust questioning.
People who think the the Dear Leader should not have to accept robust questioning do not believe in democracy.

Yes you are correct Mr Acosta is the victim.
The woman, not girl, tried to grab the microphone off Mr Acosta.
She touched him and he politely asked to be allowed to carry on and ask his follow up question.

People who believe in Democracy know that for it to function politicians must be willing to accept robust questioning.
People who think the the Dear Leader should not have to accept robust questioning do not believe in democracy.
Only Terrorist Radical Islamic Fundamentalist Atheist Communist Liberal Anti-Septic Fact-Checking Authoritarian Terrorist Accountability-Demandin' BLM-Terrorist Immigrant-Sympathizing Foreigner-Loving Migrant-Caravan-Funding Gun-Stealing Abortion-Supportin' Death-Panel-Dealin' Left-Wing Commie Treasonous Human-Rights-Upholding Librul-Lovin Terrorist Treasonously-Treacherous-Traitor Democrats Question their leaders!
True Democracies have no dissent or opposition parties!

Last edited:
you forgot

fluoridation supporters

fluoridation supporters

upload_2018-11-9_10-56-4.jpeg

Do you plan to contribute anything here, or just attack Lexicus?

Just to forestall the obvious "he attacked me first!" which is actually kinda true, I think it is a contribution of sorts to note how the President is basically sorting the population into people who oppose him, and fascists.

Just to forestall the obvious "he attacked me first!" which is actually kinda true, I think it is a contribution of sorts to note how the President is basically sorting the population into people who oppose him, and fascists.

Maybe you did, but you still put forward some opinions on the topic, and continue to do so. Other than "I disagree with Lexicus in as snotty a way as I can come up with" I don't really see any hints as to his opinions on the matter at hand.

I'm tempted to run out and rob some banks...then challenge the inevitable court proceedings based on the Department of Justice operating in an unconstitutional manner due to an illegally appointed attorney general.

I don't really see any hints as to his opinions on the matter at hand.

You don't? It seems obvious that he sides with the Trump Administration and against Acosta. Don't expect him to say anything about the doctored video and Huckabee Sanders lying about it; the real problem was that the reporter was "grandstand[ing] and demoniz[ing]"

Maybe you did, but you still put forward some opinions on the topic, and continue to do so. Other than "I disagree with Lexicus in as snotty a way as I can come up with" I don't really see any hints as to his opinions on the matter at hand.
This is the clowns thread tim. I contributed a comment about a clownish reporter.

@Timsup2nothin
Don't do that you will get banned from RL

Unbeknownst to many people, life in prison is about as real as it gets.

I was mostly joking there, but the fact is that "attorney general responsible for the prosecution was appointed illegally" will be legitimate grounds for appeal in every case in every federal court.

It occurs to me that we should anticipate Trump's lawyers using this as grounds to have the results of the Mueller investigation voided.

This is the clowns thread tim. I contributed a comment about a clownish reporter.

I hadn't gone back far enough to see your clownish posts, just the attacks on Lexicus that followed. My bad.

Acosta was not being a clown he was just upholding democracy.

I will concede that he did make Trump look like a clown.

Or are you thinking that they were a double act, with Acosta the straight man that allowed Trump to show off his true comic genius.

What makes him a clown? Is it that he challenges the president? He challenged the last president too. Was he a clown then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom