Clown Car IV: The Dotard and Dunce Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alabama congressman: "People who lead good lives" don't have preexisting conditions
Mo Brooks says people without pre-existing conditions have "done things the right way"

https://www.salon.com/2017/05/02/al...-good-lives-dont-have-preexisting-conditions/

The GOP is just the worst these days. Whatever happened to "compassionate conservatism". It is so much worse that their base keeps asking their politicians to make them eat more mud. "More tariffs! Less healthcare! less workers rights!"

Alabama congressman: "People who lead good lives" don't have preexisting conditions
Mo Brooks says people without pre-existing conditions have "done things the right way"

https://www.salon.com/2017/05/02/al...-good-lives-dont-have-preexisting-conditions/
I am myopic, and have been since before there was cable TV or a computer or games consoles in my home.

Oh, wait, I am an evil Papist. I know understand why.
The GOP is just the worst these days. Whatever happened to "compassionate conservatism". It is so much worse that their base keeps asking their politicians to make them eat more mud. "More tariffs! Less healthcare! less workers rights!"
They just stopped pretending they were compassionate.

Between Reagans Alzheimers, G.W.Bush Alcholism brain damage and Trumps bonespurs
I say GOP are onto something.

Compassionate conservatism is a lie, both in American and in British politics.

How anyone in 2019, with a working moral compass, can defend the GOP is beyond me.

How anyone in 2019, with a working moral compass, can defend the GOP is beyond me.
I really find it amazing that so many professed christians can support actions that are so against Jesus's teachings, but there is a long and varied history of that so I guess I should not be so surprised.

I really find it amazing that so many professed christians can support actions that are so against Jesus's teachings, but there is a long and varied history of that so I guess I should not be so surprised.

The issue is that these people have convinced themselves that they are the ones "On God's Side". They take their personal prejudices, cherry-pick a piece of the Bible that can be twisted to support what they were going to do anyways, and then believe that they have God on their side. After all, if that wasn't what God meant, he would have told them so.

Love everyone unless they're black or gay or trans or bi or muslim or of a different religion or come from a different country or are an immigrant or a liberal or [insert group different from cis hetero white christians].

It's a form of wilful delusion, i'm hesistant to claim it's a mental illness but there's something definitely wrong with these people, systemically.

Kirstjen Gillibrand fought against a Trump directive to round up 10,000 people nationwide and throw them into concentration camps in a highly public show of force. It's unclear if the plan is moving forward without her. I mean do they have to call it kristallnacht for alarm bells to go off with the public or is it going to be more 'this is fine'?

Last edited:
Kirstjen Gillibrand fought against a Trump directive to round up 10,000 people nationwide and throw them into concentration camps in a highly public show of force. It's unclear if the plan is moving forward without her. I mean do they have to call it kristallnacht for alarm bells to go off with the public or is it going to be more 'this is fine'?

If it makes the libs cry. . .I mean you see some people still try to defend this crap @onejayhawk with honest intent (I believe), but its bullocks as they like to say across the pond.

The pot now is starting to boil

Illinois farmer to Trump on China trade war: "Farmers are the ones that are taking it on the jaw"
"I'd tell him that we supported him from the get-go on trying to bring China to the table and make them more accountable for their practices, but every day that this ticks on, farmers are the ones that are taking it on the jaw," Hultine said.
"How long is this going to go on before you say, 'Hey, this is too much. You're ruining us out here?'" Reynolds asked.
"I think to a point you can say we're already there. We appreciate the support he's given farmers," Hultine said, adding, "Farm bankruptcies are up all over and, you know, we're just not an economy that can handle this stress much longer."
The American Soybean Association said Monday with low prices, unsold soybean stocks are expected to double. Hultine is still hopeful. He said he's relying on the president to get the best deal he can.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/china-trade-war-illinois-farmer-wants-business-not-bailout/

The republican party is a boomer led death cult

Weren't Trump, Sanders and Biden all born in same decade. (1940's)

Weren't Trump, Sanders and Biden all born in same decade. (1940's)
The traditional cut off is born in 1946. Soldiers got home in 1945; had sex; and their wives had babies in 1946.

But is a baby born in 44 really going to have that much different of a mindset than one born in 46? I'd say there would be a bigger different between one born in 46 and 60. though they would both be considered boomers.

If it makes the libs cry. . .I mean you see some people still try to defend this crap @onejayhawk with honest intent (I believe), but its bullocks as they like to say across the pond.
*bollocks

The pot now is starting to boil

All Republican policies are, in whole or in part, for the implicit purpose of making the American Dream extinct. What's going on is that white Republican voters only see Republicans saying that they intend to hurt brown people, and think that's such a great idea that they cannot be assed to see that all the policies that hurt brown people hurt them too.

But is a baby born in 44 really going to have that much different of a mindset than one born in 46? I'd say there would be a bigger different between one born in 46 and 60. though they would both be considered boomers.

In almost all cases, no, but you have to draw the line somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom