1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Clown Car IV: The Dotard and Dunce Parade

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by hobbsyoyo, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Cutlass

Cutlass The Man Who Wasn't There.

Conservatives choose to serve Satan. Just saying.

2. Old Hippy

Old Hippy Deity

projection... just saying
    maybe you should start a thread on that ..''.Demonrats...resuscitating babies while you decide if they live'' and stop derailing this one by quoting democratic governors and saying that that is what trump wants... may be it is a female child... and neither you nor I have a right to decide women's health issues

3. Cutlass

Cutlass The Man Who Wasn't There.

The statement I quoted was one that was made by Trump. Trump made up that lie all by his lonesome. This isn't about abortion. This is about Trump making up lies to rally the support of abortion opponents. So it is full on legitimate Trump clowniness.

4. Lexicus

Lexicus Deity

Lies that not only "rally abortion opponents" but have in the past inspired demented people to acts of murder and likely will again.

cardgame likes this.
  5. Ajidica

Ajidica High Quality Person

Hey look guys - Infrastructure Week is back on!
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48372001

6. Arakhor

Arakhor Dremora Courtier Moderator

Can't Trump even pretend not to be a massive crybaby whilst he's in public?

7. rah

rah Deity Supporter

We all know the answer is a big NO

8. FriendlyFire

FriendlyFire Codex WMDicanious

I could never understand how conservatives hated Obama, whom attended Church on a regular bases, kept hes marriage vows, behaved in a mild intelligent manner, avoided scandals and lying.
    So instead they voted in someone whom was the opposite to Obama in every way, an Atheist, cheater, narcissist, corrupt, moron and liar. They threw Trump like a bomb into Washington to hurt democrats and now are reaping the whirlwind

9. hobbsyoyo

hobbsyoyo Deity

The House is staying 'enforcement' action against Barr on the promise that he will soon give them the source material from Meuller's report.

I don't know why they don't prosecute him for lying to Congress and refusing to comply with subpoenas. They have nothing to lose by forcing his hand and by holding back they are contributing to the worsening corruption in our system of government.

10. Old Hippy

Old Hippy Deity

projection ...just saying :mischief:

11. Takhisis

Takhisis is it fall yet

I hope my new patented main concept highlighting system works.

12. FriendlyFire

Prosecution for contempt requires congress to submit this to AG for enforcement, should Barr choose not to enforce this, it will trigger a constitutional crisis
    The way out is for congress to impeach but that would require both houses of congress. I suspect that congress will make see if there is a scandal with the Mueller report first so not to jump the shark. If there is a serious scandal here then its likely that Barr is going to be under a lot of heat to resign like the previous two AGs

13. Lexicus

Lexicus Deity

Congress can send the sergeant-at-arms to arrest people actually and may have to if Barr refuses to do anything.

14. onejayhawk

onejayhawk Afflicted with reason

What's Barr supposed to do? He's neither obligated nor authorized to do what is demanded. In some cases, he would be violating the law if he he complied. If you are not getting this as political theater you should look much closer.

J

15. FriendlyFire

And if it turns out that the AG is covering up for the President ? As members of the Mueller team which spoke to the press suggested ???

16. Old Hippy

Old Hippy Deity

you should ask yourself why they have not called them to testify under oath before congress... along with Mueller not why barr is called to break the law....

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  17. FriendlyFire

Barr was to be questioned by congress under oath but refused to show up, maybe you should ask yourself about that.

tamyrlin and hobbsyoyo like this.
  18. Old Hippy

Old Hippy Deity

maybe you should ask why congress will not make 2 lines of amendments so the GJ information can be seen by them and Barr could then give it to them...
    I am waiting and hoping Mueller gets called we already know what the republicans will ask him ... they tell us every night on TV

19. FriendlyFire

Indeed, maybe you should ask why Mueller sent a letter to Barr objecting the AG conclusions

hobbsyoyo likes this.
  20. Old Hippy

Old Hippy Deity

Indeed I would if I was on the oversight committee... they asked Barr... he is not a mind reader... But alas i have to wait for the committee to do their job
    will they ever call Mueller?... will he ever show up?... will the Dem members ever go to the SCIF and bother to read the less redacted version avalible to them
    as Comey tweeted " so many questions" referring to the Mueller report... same as Fox news... same as many republican members of that committee...
    apparently Mueller knows alot about testifying under Oath... as do his many victims...