Clown Car IV: The Dotard and Dunce Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conservatives choose to serve Satan. Just saying.
projection... just saying
maybe you should start a thread on that ..''.Demonrats...resuscitating babies while you decide if they live'' and stop derailing this one by quoting democratic governors and saying that that is what trump wants... may be it is a female child... and neither you nor I have a right to decide women's health issues

maybe you should start a thread on that ..''.Demonrats...resuscitating babies while you decide if they live'' and stop derailing this one by quoting democratic governors and saying that that is what trump wants... may be it is a female child... and neither you nor I have a right to decide women's health issues

The statement I quoted was one that was made by Trump. Trump made up that lie all by his lonesome. This isn't about abortion. This is about Trump making up lies to rally the support of abortion opponents. So it is full on legitimate Trump clowniness.

The statement I quoted was one that was made by Trump. Trump made up that lie all by his lonesome. This isn't about abortion. This is about Trump making up lies to rally the support of abortion opponents. So it is full on legitimate Trump clowniness.

Lies that not only "rally abortion opponents" but have in the past inspired demented people to acts of murder and likely will again.

Hey look guys - Infrastructure Week is back on!
BBC said:
The president spoke minutes after cutting short a planned meeting with the two top Democratic leaders on Capitol Hill.

The trio were due to discuss spending on ageing US roads and bridges, a rare possible area of agreement between the White House and its political antagonists.
But Mr Trump abruptly left the discussion with House of Representatives leader Mrs Pelosi and her Senate counterpart Chuck Schumer after barely five minutes.

The president then appeared in the Rose Garden to make a surprise statement, condemning "phoney investigations" by Democrats.

Mr Trump also charged his political opponents with "abuse" and railed against their invoking of "the big i word" - impeachment.

According to CBS News, Mr Trump walked into the meeting with Mrs Pelosi and Mr Schumer and did not shake either's hand or sit down.

An unnamed source familiar with the encounter said Mr Trump upbraided the House speaker for her "terrible" allegation earlier in the day about a cover-up.

The president demanded Democrats end their investigations against him, or he would not discuss anything else, then abruptly left the room.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48372001

Can't Trump even pretend not to be a massive crybaby whilst he's in public?

We all know the answer is a big NO

I could never understand how conservatives hated Obama, whom attended Church on a regular bases, kept hes marriage vows, behaved in a mild intelligent manner, avoided scandals and lying.
So instead they voted in someone whom was the opposite to Obama in every way, an Atheist, cheater, narcissist, corrupt, moron and liar. They threw Trump like a bomb into Washington to hurt democrats and now are reaping the whirlwind

The House is staying 'enforcement' action against Barr on the promise that he will soon give them the source material from Meuller's report.

I don't know why they don't prosecute him for lying to Congress and refusing to comply with subpoenas. They have nothing to lose by forcing his hand and by holding back they are contributing to the worsening corruption in our system of government.

I could never understand how conservatives hated Obama, whom attended Church on a regular bases, kept hes marriage vows, behaved in a mild intelligent manner, avoided scandals and lying.
So instead they voted in someone whom was the opposite to Obama in every way, an Atheist, cheater, narcissist, corrupt, moron and liar. They threw Trump like a bomb into Washington to hurt democrats and now are reaping the whirlwind
projection ...just saying :mischief:

I don't know why they don't prosecute him for lying to Congress and refusing to comply with subpoenas. They have nothing to lose by forcing his hand and by holding back they are contributing to the worsening corruption in our system of government.
I hope my new patented main concept highlighting system works.

The House is staying 'enforcement' action against Barr on the promise that he will soon give them the source material from Meuller's report.

Prosecution for contempt requires congress to submit this to AG for enforcement, should Barr choose not to enforce this, it will trigger a constitutional crisis
The way out is for congress to impeach but that would require both houses of congress. I suspect that congress will make see if there is a scandal with the Mueller report first so not to jump the shark. If there is a serious scandal here then its likely that Barr is going to be under a lot of heat to resign like the previous two AGs

Congress can send the sergeant-at-arms to arrest people actually and may have to if Barr refuses to do anything.
What's Barr supposed to do? He's neither obligated nor authorized to do what is demanded. In some cases, he would be violating the law if he he complied. If you are not getting this as political theater you should look much closer.

J

What's Barr supposed to do? He's neither obligated nor authorized to do what is demanded. In some cases, he would be violating the law if he he complied. If you are not getting this as political theater you should look much closer. J

And if it turns out that the AG is covering up for the President ? As members of the Mueller team which spoke to the press suggested ???

And if it turns out that the AG is covering up for the President ? As members of the Mueller team which spoke to the press suggested ???
you should ask yourself why they have not called them to testify under oath before congress... along with Mueller not why barr is called to break the law....

Last edited:
you should ask yourself why they are not called to testify under oath before congress... along with Mueller not why barr is called to break the law....

Barr was to be questioned by congress under oath but refused to show up, maybe you should ask yourself about that.

Barr was to be questioned by congress under oath but refused to show up, maybe you should ask yourself about that.
maybe you should ask why congress will not make 2 lines of amendments so the GJ information can be seen by them and Barr could then give it to them...
I am waiting and hoping Mueller gets called we already know what the republicans will ask him ... they tell us every night on TV

maybe you should ask why congress will not make 2 lines of amendments so the GJ information can be seen by them and Barr could then give it to them...
I am waiting and hoping Mueller gets called we already know what the republicans will ask him ... they tell us every night on TV

Indeed, maybe you should ask why Mueller sent a letter to Barr objecting the AG conclusions

Mueller wrote a letter to Attorney General Barr objecting to his conclusion that Trump did not obstruct justice in the Russia probe
  • The special counsel Robert Mueller wrote a letter to Attorney General William Barr last month objecting to his conclusion that President Donald Trump did not obstruct justice in the Russia investigation, according to The New York Times.
  • A Justice Department spokesperson told The Times that Mueller did not believe anything in Barr’s letter “was inaccurate or misleading. But he expressed frustration over the lack of context and the resulting media coverage regarding the special counsel’s obstruction analysis.”
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/...-finding-in-march-letter-nyt-2019-4?r=US&IR=T

Indeed, maybe you should ask why Mueller sent a letter to Barr objecting the AG conclusions
Indeed I would if I was on the oversight committee... they asked Barr... he is not a mind reader... But alas i have to wait for the committee to do their job
will they ever call Mueller?... will he ever show up?... will the Dem members ever go to the SCIF and bother to read the less redacted version avalible to them
as Comey tweeted " so many questions" referring to the Mueller report... same as Fox news... same as many republican members of that committee...
apparently Mueller knows alot about testifying under Oath... as do his many victims...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom