Clown Car IV: The Dotard and Dunce Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you bothered to actually look at what people here were posting, you would notice that many liberals/lefties (myself and Lexicus come to mind) are decidedly uneasy with which some "liberals" and "progressives" have embraced the security services. I know I've posted somewhere here on CFC about the uncomfortable parallels with Trump and how Harold Wilson was treated by the security services.

If you've seen liberals embrace the surveillance state too whats the problem?

Humor and Jokes subforum is that way -->

He still insists that DJT is the president of peace.

You're confused, Barack Obama was the President of peace. They even gave him an award and money and a celebration for all to see the great peacemaker.

What ever happened to Republicans cry of if you haven't done anything wrong then you have nothing to hide ?

I imagine its hiding with the left's distrust of Uncle Sam's spies

I imagine its hiding with the left's distrust of Uncle Sam's spies

And here I thought that Republicans were also big on the "Law and Order"
we went from Trump praising the FBI (after helping him get elected) to calling them "traitors" (lol)

What ever happened to Republicans cry of if you haven't done anything wrong then you have nothing to hide ?

Also family values ? and Fiscal responsibility ? etc etc
What planet is that from? Republicans on this planet never say that. I'm curious who is supposedly saying it? Trump is claiming asked and answered.

The family values crown appear to be happy at the moment. Fiscal responsibility people are gung ho. We fixed some glaring holes in our tax code and the economy and tax receipts are benefiting. If you are a Republican, Trump has been a very good President.

And here I thought that Republicans were also big on the "Law and Order" we went from Trump praising the FBI (after helping him get elected) to calling them "traitors" (lol)
Yup. Also on laws that apply to both parties and that spying on Americans is illegal.

they finally got around to reading 1984...
Ouch. That makes the Obama administration Big Brother.

Try Brazil. Here is your form 27B-6.

J

Last edited:
And here I thought that Republicans were also big on the "Law and Order"
we went from Trump praising the FBI (after helping him get elected) to calling them "traitors" (lol)
and the world turns ... and we are back again with the left calling them crooked... because Trump is big on law...

The family values crown appear to be happy at the moment. Fiscal responsibility people are gung ho. We fixed some glaring holes in our tax code and the economy and tax receipts are benefiting. If you are a Republican, Trump has been a very good President. Yup. Also on laws that apply to both parties and that spying on Americans is illegal.

What dose that even mean ? Larger deficits are better ????
I think its wonderful that evangelicals have embraced Trump as their champion so much for bearing false witness, false idols and converting other women
Enjoy your tax cuts, the US once again spending Billions for the rich while Ghina invest in education, infrastructure and research

Laws only apply to democrats, (see using private emails for government business)

He found out they were spying on him because the Democrats used Obama's DoJ to 'lock him up'.

Trump university says hi

The Steele Dossier was a fraud too and somehow it became the basis for spying on Carter Page
You have two wrong statements in your post.

The Steele Dossier was right about Page and wasn't the basis for spying on him?

The problem with correcting you is that it never actually changes what you believe. It wasn't the basis but no matter how many times this is pointed out to you, you ignore it.

How about you read the FISA warrant application, and report back to us everything it says about the factual basis for the warrant?

Link? I've read several articles claiming the dossier appears in the application along with the FBI's endorsement of Steele, so what are you saying? The dossier wasn't used to justify the warrants on Page? That would be news to me.

maybe the Mueller thread would be more appropriate

Since you clearly are aware of the Lawfare site, I would highly recommend you read through the many articles published there on the topic of Carter Page's FISA application, and that based on the publicly available information, Page was surveilled in accordance with the procedures and expectations of the FISA court. Whatever your opinions on how FISA applications are handled, that is a completely different matter.

I don't remember. Why don't you look at the FISA application yourself?

So you knew who source #1 was but forgot? I did read the first 15-16 pages but the person was described indirectly as an employee of an opponent of Trump.

Then the power went out and I haven't gotten back to the app

I don't remember. Why don't you look at the FISA application yourself?
its redacted... It has to be declassified first... I do remember how when Trump wanted to declassify it and how it was a red line and would be considered obstruction of the Mueller investigation... Trump cannot obstruct the Mueller investigation now... the republican reps who have seen it are calling for its public release...
Trump has this week tasked the DOJ AG to release it...

Link? I've read several articles claiming the dossier appears in the application along with the FBI's endorsement of Steele, so what are you saying? The dossier wasn't used to justify the warrants on Page? That would be news to me.

Here's a link to the Carter Page FISA application. You can see for yourself on what bases the FBI applied for a warrant, what justification they had apart from the dossier for believing he was a foreign agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom