Clown Car IV: The Dotard and Dunce Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Our president has made his every move correct...The greatest president since Abraham Lincoln."
-- actor Jon Voight
What? They're going for ‘better than Reagan’ now?

What? They're going for ‘better than Reagan’ now?
Reagan raised taxes and welcomed immigrants. It was only a matter of time before he stopped being good enough for them.
Reagan was the best Republican President of the 20th century and one of the top 5-6 ever. That is not going away. Any favorable comparison of Trump to Reagan is high praise.

J

Reagan was the best Republican President of the 20th century and one of the top 5-6 ever. That is not going away. Any favorable comparison of Trump to Reagan is high praise.

J

Reagan was absolutely one of the 5-6 worst president the US ever had. Unless you are a communist, a traitor, or an agent of a hostile foreign power, that is. If you are a communist, a traitor, or an agent of a hostile foreign power, then that 100% explains your love or Reagan.

Cutlass were you an adult when Reagan was president?

Cutlass were you an adult when Reagan was president?

Yes. I'm 54 years old. I know Reagan very, very well. And the only thing keeping him from being in the top 4 worst of all American presidents is how bad Bush Jr and Trump have been.

Reagan was the best Republican President of the 20th century and one of the top 5-6 ever. That is not going away. Any favorable comparison of Trump to Reagan is high praise. J

Republicans are against background checks when sending free weapons, training and money
Also he proved that deficets dont matter

Yes. I'm 54 years old. I know Reagan very, very well. And the only thing keeping him from being in the top 4 worst of all American presidents is how bad Bush Jr and Trump have been.
The left did hate him almost as much as they hate the current President.

Regardless, in spite of a nasty scandal, RR's place among the elite is secure.

J

Last edited:

Ok, so you were only 16 when he was first elected. That's about what I figured. Thx.
I am not discounting what know about the next eight years.

Like most other modern US presidents Reagan should have been hanged in the Hague about six months into his first term of office.

edit: right now America is literally like Obi-Wan and Anakin
decent people: Republicans, Donald Trump is evil!
Republicans: from my point of view the Democrats are evil!

Last edited:
Ok, so you were only 16 when he was first elected. That's about what I figured. Thx.
I am not discounting what know about the next eight years.

And you don't think spending the next decade learning about things I lived through qualifies me to understand that your grandchildren will have a lower standard of living because Reagan was elected? And that it can never be made good?

I don't believe I said that. I actually specifically said otherwise.

In a subsequent comment, the mayor wrote: "The only way to change it would be to kill the problem out. I know it's bad to say but with out [sic] killing them out there's no way to fix it."
Gosh, lacking even the 'tact' to advocate that "the problem" first be obliged to wear pink triangles in public, to allow them to be properly shunned by decent upstandin' folks...? :eek:

And this guy was presumably elected to his current position? Man, there are some seriously screwed-up towns in the US... :shake:

(Where's Jack Reacher when you need him?)

Like most other modern US presidents Reagan should have been hanged in the Hague about six months into his first term of office.

edit: right now America is literally like Obi-Wan and Anakin
decent people: Republicans, Donald Trump is evil!
Republicans: from my point of view the Democrats are evil!

Still theres some stiff competition from earlier eras for worst President.

Buchanan presided over the drift to civil war, Harding over one of the most corrupt administrations ever, and Hoover over the Great Depression.
Its just that awful presidents are the norm now so that someone who is inadequate to the task but seems like a decent person is the best you get now.
We seem to have a similar problem over here.

But even at his worst, he showed more dignity then the dumpster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom