Clown Car IV: The Dotard and Dunce Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok found the transcript of the podcast. I guess I misremembered, it doesn't seem like the other countries refused the location because he hadn't begun pushing it until recently. But the guy who was interviewed has the following to say about it:

So yeah, it's a security nightmare, in a bad location and not nice enough. I hope the rest of the world leaders push back against this. The rest of the interview did a deep dive into Trump's many efforts to enrich himself and is worth a listening.
https://www.npr.org/2019/09/05/7578...tels-reporter-says-trump-profits-as-president
If it does happen, it sounds like it will be a godsend to climate protestors. They could perhaps bring it a halt in a way they could not any other major meeting of world leaders.

You dont have to comply with congressional subpoena if your a Republican /s

Perry rejects congressional subpoena, insists resignation not related to Ukraine
he and Energy Department lawyers told Congress they would not comply with a Friday deadline to respond to a congressional subpoena to provide information related to his work in the former Soviet republic.
Perry has been referred to by some of his colleagues as one of the "three amigos" of the administration's policy in Ukraine

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/per...ine/story?id=66376371&cid=social_twitter_abcn

LOL, Oh I bet that the orange man can go dumber

Former White House ethics director on Trump giving his own hotel G7 contract: ‘We have reached the bottom’. 'There is no level of corruption greater than a President participating in the award of a contract to himself'

The former White House director to the Office of Government Ethics said “there is no level of corruption greater” than Donald Trump’s decision to host the next G7 summit at his exclusive resort in Florida.
Asked further questions about how the decision was made, Mr Mulvaney replied: “If you want to see our paper on how we did this, the answer is absolutely not.”
Mr Trump's Doral resort has been reportedly fledgling ever since he took office. Reports indicate the president’s hotel has suffered a double-digit per cent drop in revenue in recent years.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ouse-mick-mulvaney-walter-shaub-a9162441.html

An article almost three years old - you are really on top of breaking news here.

Oh, you guys already knew Hillary helped Trump win the GOP nomination? Thats funny, in the other thread several people are claiming Hillary is innocent of giving us Trump, but now its old news. I didn't know she told the media to promote Trump to hurt his Republican opponents. Thats even funnier.

Oh, you guys already knew Hillary helped Trump win the GOP nomination? Thats funny, in the other thread several people are claiming Hillary is innocent of giving us Trump, but now its old news. I didn't know she told the media to promote Trump to hurt his Republican opponents. Thats even funnier.

fwiw I didn't say she didn't push for Trump I said she is not responsible for Trump. You are being an ass now in multiple threads. I always regret talking to you anymore, you've become the same hack you blame others of being. Your friends on the right side are responsible for Trump full stop. They are the dumpster fire of america Trump was just a canister of gas inside that dumpster.

On one level FREAKING DUH. It is a political tactic older than the worlds oldest profession to try and color the opposition with the same pattern as their most extreme elements.

Secondly, care to point out where in the politico article you linked to it asserts "she told the media to promote Trump to hurt his Republican opponents"? A search of the article turned up one mention of media, in the context of someone's title as media adviser who noted Clinton would need to rethink her ad strategy. The only mention of press was in the following excerpt from a memo which read "We need to be elevating the Pied Piper (ie: extreme) candidates so that they are leaders of the pack and tell the press to [take] them seriously." (Underlining mine)
Which, see above. Trying to link the fringe nutjobs like Rick "Frothy" Santorum, to the 'legitimate rape' guy in Missouri, to the whole host of wierdos and inexplicables that populate the GOP as being representative of the 'true GOP' has been a core element of DNC strategy for well over a decade. It isn't news. It is a window into a standard campaign strategy element that was ultimately undone by a campaign that in the ended made several ultimately fatal errors.

On one level FREAKING DUH. It is a political tactic older than the worlds oldest profession to try and color the opposition with the same pattern as their most extreme elements.

So, whats the problem then? I said the Democrats helped Trump win and they did. Please explain that to the other people who deny it, I'm not one of them.

Secondly, care to point out where in the politico article you linked to it asserts "she told the media to promote Trump to hurt his Republican opponents"? A search of the article turned up one mention of media, in the context of someone's title as media adviser who noted Clinton would need to rethink her ad strategy. The only mention of press was in the following excerpt from a memo which read "We need to be elevating the Pied Piper (ie: extreme) candidates so that they are leaders of the pack and tell the press to [take] them seriously."

Thats it, tell the press to promote them. Marching orders.

fwiw I didn't say she didn't push for Trump I said she is not responsible for Trump. You are being an ass now in multiple threads. I always regret talking to you anymore, you've become the same hack you blame others of being. Your friends on the right side are responsible for Trump full stop. They are the dumpster fire of america Trump was just a canister of gas inside that dumpster.

I can see name calling really upsets you, but I dont remember calling you a hack or anything else. My friends on the right are only my friends on the right when I agree with them, when I dont they stop being my friends on the right. Its that "Us & Them" thing. But since most people around here are not right wingers there's not much opportunity for me to discuss a half century of murder and mayhem. Nobody here is gonna argue bombing the hell out of SE Asia and the Middle East was a good idea.

Between the Trump University and Trump charity you would think that Republicans would be able to connect the dots

Yes, it's always strategic to try to get the other party to nominate someone you think you can beat. It's even better strategy to get free assistance along those lines. But in the end it was Hillary being hated that got us Trump. So it was her fault, but not for the reason you think.

Trump has withdrawn the contract he awarded to himself to host the G7 at his Doral resort after massive backlash from the entirety of the political establishment and complaints from the G7 nations.

Hey @Berzerker, what was that about investigating Hillary's emails and how Trump et al were onto something? And how those emails somehow absolve Trump of his many, many crimes?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...339446-f1dc-11e9-8693-f487e46784aa_story.html

A multiyear State Department probe of emails that were sent to former secretary of state Hillary Clinton’s private computer server concluded there was no systemic or deliberate mishandling of classified information by department employees, according to a report submitted to Congress this month.

The report appears to represent a final and anticlimactic chapter in a controversy that overshadowed the 2016 presidential campaign and exposed Clinton to fierce criticism that she later cited as a major factor in her loss to President Trump.

In the end, State Department investigators found 38 current or former employees “culpable” of violating security procedures — none involving material that had been marked classified — in a review of roughly 33,000 emails that had been sent to or from the personal computer system Clinton used.

Overall, investigators said, “there was no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.” The report cited “instances of classified information being inappropriately” transmitted, but noted that the vast majority of those scrutinized “were aware of security policies and did their best to implement them.”

Eager to hear your mental gymnastics. I'm sure they will impress.

Hey @Berzerker, what was that about investigating Hillary's emails and how Trump et al were onto something? And how those emails somehow absolve Trump of his many, many crimes?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...339446-f1dc-11e9-8693-f487e46784aa_story.html

Eager to hear your mental gymnastics. I'm sure they will impress.
Dderp. That's undeniable proof that the State department is staffed with Hillary supporters and Anti-Trumpists! Can't you see the Hand of Soros and Mr. Banghazi in this?

Yes, it can be amusing that all the sins of the democrats that they use to justify republican sins just didn't quite happen like they'd have you believe.

Yes, it can be amusing that all the sins of the democrats that they use to justify republican sins just didn't quite happen like they'd have you believe.

The Hillary Email Scandal Did Not Take Place
by Jean Baudrillard

But muh emails

It's ok, we've moved on to bigger fish to fry. Like how the DNC made Ukraine hack the DNC so that they could get the FBI and CIA to frame Russia so that they could accuse Trump of collusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom