1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Clown Car IV: The Dotard and Dunce Parade

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by hobbsyoyo, Jan 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lexicus

Lexicus Deity

Apparently trying to outdo his boss at being a goddamn lunatic, during remarks at Notre Dame University Attorney General Bill Barr has apparently blamed drug overdoses on...secularism

hobbsyoyo likes this.
  2. Synsensa

Synsensa - Retired Moderator

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1186337432129679363

Trump on ISIS prisoners and Syria: "I'm the one that did the capturing. I'm the one that knows more about it than you people or the fake pundits."

I always knew Trump's constant visits to his resorts on the taxpayer dime were all a ruse to cover for his personal infiltration jumps in the Middle East.

hobbsyoyo and Estebonrober like this.
  3. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Quad B

That's actually not crazy enough for D'ump, because there is a vague sort of plausibility behind it.

4. Berzerker

Berzerker Deity

My reason is she was too corrupt for people to choose the lesser evil, she had too much baggage to stand out as the moral person. But her efforts helping Trump in order to hurt Bush and Rubio struck me as dunceworthy. Otoh she still got 3 million more votes so she lost by ignoring the midwest and antagonizing coal country. I read a story claiming she wanted to whoop Trump in the popular vote and didn't use resources properly, like barely campaigning in the rust belt.

Are those the emails from her days as Secy of State? The ones Trump asked the Russians to find for the press? Did they find them? You tell me, I never said Trump was onto something or they absolve him of crimes. I dont think I even mentioned those emails, maybe you're confusing them with the Podesta and DNC emails that were hacked or leaked showing how the primaries were rigged against Bernie. Those are the emails that hurt her campaign with so many voters.

Looks like people screwed up, I guess 38. What am I supposed to say about it?

The theory is a whistleblower possibly upset by how the party's primaries were rigged for Hillary leaked the emails to Wikileaks and the Democrats and their various allies here and in other countries wanted to frame Russia and Trump. Assange has said it wasn't the Russians. Mueller...Mueller didn't find enough evidence Trump was guilty. Why? Because Steele's dossier was mostly fiction and the spying turned up nothing.

That dossier was used to spy on the Trump campaign. Sure looks like a lot of collusion between the Clinton campaign, the DNC, foreigners and the 'deep state'. So what to do, what to do... Accuse Trump of collusion. Throw your weakness onto your opponent. If you're a liar, accuse the enemy of lying. Project your sins onto them and throw stones.

Now would you deny after 8 years of Obama his DoJ and state dept was populated by a multitude of powerful people beholden to him and Clinton? Is it possible some of those powerful people hated Trump (or his policies) so much or wanted to curry favor with a future Clinton administration they'd try to bring him down? A FISA warrant to spy on Trump based on foreign fabricated dirt doesn't excite the anti-corruption crowd. :(

5. Truthy

Truthy Ambulating

It was a joke. Of course I know the emails were stolen by Seth Rich, just like Julian Assange said. Why else would the Clintons have killed him?

hobbsyoyo and Estebonrober like this.
  6. FriendlyFire

FriendlyFire Codex WMDicanious

FBI re-opening Hillary's email server investigation and then some one within the FBI likely to be friend of Gulliani leaked this to the media
    Causing the head of the FBI to public announced they had re-opened an investigation into Clinton probably costing her the election.
    Then Trump and Republicans praised the FBI

Thats the deep state, helping Trump and sinking Clinton. /s

cardgame likes this.
  7. Berzerker

Berzerker Deity

I thought Comey announced re-opening the case because the FBI found a bunch more emails on Weiner's computer, I didn't know that was leaked forcing the disclosure. So are you saying the FBI was trying to hide the fact they re-opened the investigation?

8. FriendlyFire

FriendlyFire Codex WMDicanious

Dose this sound like the DEEP STATE ? FBI agents trying to bring down a Presidential candiate ?
    But since its Clinton well that different right ?

9. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Quad B

So, a woman runs for congress and in her campaign she points out that she would be the first openly bisexual member of congress. Her GOP opponent suggests that she is lying to "court the LGBTQ vote." Now the right wing echo chamber is having a gigantic spasm of shock and outrage because their diligent investigative reporting has revealed...wait for it...

Wait for it...

You'll never believe...

SHE'S BISEXUAL!!!!!

Ferocitus, hobbsyoyo and mitsho like this.
  10. Samson

Samson Deity

Just in case you were not sure about how insensitive to the history of race in america your dear leader is:

Ferocitus and hobbsyoyo like this.
  11. Ferocitus

Ferocitus Deity

When are the GOP ever going to learn that you can't have it both ways.

Timsup2nothin likes this.
  12. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Quad B

This particular democrat is having it both ways. Apparently that really bothers the republicans. Jealousy is a terrible thing.

hobbsyoyo, cardgame, Arakhor and 3 others like this.
  13. Sommerswerd

Sommerswerd I never yielded

Never, because they can have it both ways... The position is completely consistent and is essentially:

She's trying to beat you by pandering to groups you despise... AND... She's a member of a group you despise!

14. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Quad B

To some extent you guys are missing the point. This "stunning revelation" that the first openly bisexual woman in congress is, what a surprise, bisexual is THE top story in the right wing echo chamber. Distractions baby, distractions. There's even a circulating but unsubstantiated story that somewhere in the right wing echo chamber someone has pictures. Which of course all the right wing puritans are just dying to see...purely for verification purposes, of course.

I must admit I'm interested in that part myself. My congresswoman is super cute.

15. Ferocitus

Ferocitus Deity

Straight through to the keeper. :)

16. Lexicus

Lexicus Deity

Hmm, so they took a break from covering the deep state conspiracy to protect Biden and unseat Trump, the Legitimate President of the USA for Life, may God Bless his Name and Increase his Realm?

17. Berzerker

Berzerker Deity

Does that mean the FBI was trying to keep a lid on the fact they had re-opened an investigation into the emails and a leaker forced them to admit it? If so, then the FBI was trying to avoid publicly disclosing that investigation, not trying to bring down Clinton. The server was a different issue as you can see by the timing, Rudy's talking about the server in August, the FBI look into found emails (from Weiner?) was much closer to the election.

In Trump's case the 'deep state' used Steele's dossier to spy on his campaign, the server/email investigation was instigated by an IG recommendation in the spring. Unless you have evidence of IG malfeasance the two matters are not comparable. Now if the IG found evidence of Trump-Putin collusion and sent a recommendation to the FBI for an investigation that would appear legit in my book.

18. Ferocitus

Ferocitus Deity

Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find their browser/search history.

19. Lexicus

Lexicus Deity

Yes, trying to avoid publicly disclosing the investigation...by publicly disclosing the investigation...

hobbsyoyo and rah like this.
  20. Berzerker

Berzerker Deity

Did Russia find the missing emails? Maybe they hacked Weiner's computer and sent them to the FBI

FF said someone - friends of Rudy - leaked the investigation had been re-opened and thats why Comey came out and admitted it. If thats true Comey wasn't planning to publicly disclose the investigation had resumed. But from what I read Comey was told by his investigators they didn't have the time to look thru them so Comey cleared Clinton a few days before the election anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.