Clown Car IV: The Dotard and Dunce Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Russia find the missing emails? Maybe they hacked Weiner's computer and sent them to the FBI
And maybe they were looking in the wrong computer, or at the wrong Weiner. There are a lot of them in the US.

Information is information, not matter or energy.
Cybernetics: Or Control and Communication in the Animal and the Machine
, Wiener, N., 1948.

Hmm, so they took a break from covering the deep state conspiracy to protect Biden and unseat Trump, the Legitimate President of the USA for Life, may God Bless his Name and Increase his Realm?

Yeah, they seem to be shifting away from that and trying to just pretend the whole thing isn't happening at all. Nothing like a naked bisexual congresswoman to make people forgetful.

Meh. Saw the image. It's no big deal. Why this is even news is beyond me.

Hunter Bidens 600K must be investigated
Kushners 1.28Bil would criminalize all politicians

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project <------- we are here now

MSNBC anchor confronts rand Paul with trump children’s foreign business deals after he calls for hunter Biden to be investigated
"Hunter Biden made $600,000 from a Ukrainian company,"
"Does that mean we should be looking deeper into how Jared Kushner's family got foreign money for 666 Fifth Avenue? How Ivanka Trump got 13 trademarks from the Chinese government, how she was able to expand her brand since the president took office?" the MSNBC anchor said. "I mean, giddy-up, let's do it."
suggested that investigating those concerns would be "going down the road of the politics of self destruction" and would somehow "criminalize all politicians."
Critics have also questioned how Ivanka Trump's husband, Jared Kushner, was able to secure funding from a real estate company owned partly by the Qatar Investment Authority, for his family's struggling 666 Fifth Avenue development.

https://www.newsweek.com/msnbc-anchor-rand-paul-trump-children-foreign-business-hunter-biden-1465449

Politicians should have to sign something similar to healthcare workers about conflicts of interests. Its impossible to avoid completely but should always be divulged publicly. There should be a public database with each current elected politician and as long as we have em around lobbyist.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2623608

The various relationships that exist between doctors and other entities are not necessarily bad; in fact, these relationships can be important for physician education and new drug and medical device development. However, if conflicts of interest arise, doctors should clearly state their relationships with all people, companies, and organizations involved. Depending on the situation, this disclosure may occur in person or through statements published online or in print. Being open about conflict of interest allows everyone (including patients and the public) to judge for themselves whether a particular relationship may be influencing a doctor’s actions.

To facilitate this openness, multiple public reporting programs list payments and other gifts that doctors have received from drug and medical device companies. Some medical centers provide information on their websites about doctors’ conflicts of interest. Patients can also ask doctors directly about their relationships with various entities. Ultimately, doctors’ primary responsibilities are to patients, and clear discussions about conflict of interest can help ensure that patients receive objective and unbiased care.

Yeah, they seem to be shifting away from that and trying to just pretend the whole thing isn't happening at all. Nothing like a naked bisexual congresswoman to make people forgetful.
Katie Hill?

The local news is reporting she allegedly had an affair with a couple of her staffers but did not report if the staff in question were male or female. She has denied any inappropriate relationships and has said this is a result of a smear campaign by redstate.org.

Katie Hill?

The local news is reporting she allegedly had an affair with a couple of her staffers but did not report if the staff in question were male or female. She has denied any inappropriate relationships and has said this is a result of a smear campaign by redstate.org.

One of each supposedly but given that shes going through a divorce theres a lot of allegations going around.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bisexual-congresswoman-katie-hills-husband-175101437.html

Can't have political sex scandals if all your politicians are asexual
upload_2019-10-23_12-53-0.jpeg

Which reminds me, is Ficus running for office again?
(Not that I give a fig.)

Is this really as mad as it sounds?
Chaos erupts as Republicans barge into Trump impeachment inquiry hearing
Group chanting ‘Let us in’ entered closed-door meeting where top Pentagon official who oversees Ukraine policy was to testify
A group of Republican members of the House of Representatives, chanting “Let us in”, barged into a secure, in-camera hearing room where Laura Cooper, a top Pentagon official who oversees Ukraine policy, was set to testify before the committees in charge of the inquiry.
The chaos and confusion temporarily shut down the proceedings as Republicans tweeted live updates of the disruption from their cellphones, which are not typically permitted in classified areas, and reportedly entered into yelling matches with committee members.
“BREAKING: I led over 30 of my colleagues into the SCIF where Adam Schiff is holding secret impeachment depositions. Still inside – more details to come,” tweeted Matt Gaetz, a Florida Republican congressman and one of Donald Trump’s closest allies on Capitol Hill, referring to secured areas of the Capitol known as Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities, or SCIFs, and Schiff, the Democratic chairman of the House intelligence committee leading the Trump-Ukraine impeachment inquiry.
The Republicans who led the protest do not sit on the three committees involved in the impeachment inquiry and are not permitted to attend. Members of those committees already include Republican members of Congress, as well as Democrats and both parties attend and ask questions at the hearings, whether public or, as in this case, closed to the public and the press.

The invading Republicans were still in the chamber by early afternoon and ordered in pizza.

I guess when your party leader acts like a 5 year old, you can too.

Na, they ordered pizza

I have heard that it's nice to put ice cream on pizza.

I've never tried it, as the combination sounds a bit too nauseating for me.

C'mon. Everyone knows the ice cream is a side dish. I used to watch hockey games on the big screen at this all you can eat pizza place that also featured a sundae bar. I miss that place.

Isn't Lousiana's only border with Mexico the actual Gulf of Mexico?

I'm sure he'll call the US cartography department to tell them to change the Map of the US so Colorado is on the border then blame the Democrats for the witch hunt that ensues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom