Clown Car IV: The Dotard and Dunce Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putin will die eventually and leave chaos behind.
Yes, I've always wondered whether the country won't collapse after his death as Yugoslavia did after Tito's. I guess we'll have to wait and see, but meanwhile Trump's leaving chaos left, right and centre.

Meanwhile... The Supreme Leader is quietly starting yet another Middle Eastern War... killing a popular Iranian General and deploying more troops to deal with the fallout.

I seem to remember some folks here praising him for not being a warmonger or starting any more wars... LOLs.

Meanwhile... The Supreme Leader is quietly starting yet another Middle Eastern War... killing a popular Iranian General and deploying more troops to deal with the fallout.

I seem to remember some folks here praising him for not being a warmonger or starting any more wars... LOLs.

So you are against US wars in the middle-east?

Just wait until you're told that Obama's weakness started wars, while just occupying the ‘****ing vassals’, as they have been called here on CFC, would pre-empt a war in the first place.

Well see, those people are only against "endless" or "regime change" or "Obama/Clinton" wars..."wars started by Trump to distract attention from his impeachment" don't...don't count

So you are against US wars in the middle-east?
Not sure how you get to that question from my post. Doesn't seem relevant. A more relevant question is... Are you now openly for Trump starting wars to distract from his recent impeachment and ongoing removal-trial process? Or no?

Not sure how you get to that question from my post. Doesn't seem relevant. A more relevant question is... Are you now openly for Trump starting wars to distract from his recent impeachment and ongoing removal-trial process? Or no?

the best wars are the wag the dog type wars. Everyone knows that!

@Lexicus if you're not going to start the fifth thread, either @Estebonrober or I should do it (as the next two posters after you).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom