Clown Car IV: The Dotard and Dunce Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he's Rich but you can't see his taxes,
And he's Smart but you can't see his grades.
We're told Mueller all onus relaxes
But the Proof sits behind Barricades.

On my way to work this morning, CNN was talking about Kamala Harris and Pete Buttigeig's fundraising. They also mentioned Bernie, Warren, Booker and Beto. Nothing about the Mueller report... now they're getting it... that's the ticket :yup: I hope they stick with that.

By the end of the day Democrats nationwide will have disqualified Harris and Buttigeig for being too beholden to the wealthy to run against Trump.

Vote Republicans to repeal and replace Obamacare
/s

People who think Trump is a smart tactician (or anything other than an abject moron) should be asked, pointedly and repeatedly, why it's smart politics to put your worst issue directly on the ballot in 2020.

On my way to work this morning, CNN was talking about Kamala Harris and Pete Buttigeig's fundraising. They also mentioned Bernie, Warren, Booker and Beto. Nothing about the Mueller report... now they're getting it... that's the ticket :yup: I hope they stick with that.

I've been donating to Elizabeth Warren. I know she is never going to be the popular pick. I know she is more the technocrat rather than the populcrat pick. That said I believe that capitalism that is geared to spread the wealth is how we make the world a better place. She represents that and I support her for that main purpose.

People who think Trump is a smart tactician (or anything other than an abject moron) should be asked, pointedly and repeatedly, why it's smart politics to put your worst issue directly on the ballot in 2020.

I can't help thinking it will benefit him, something about it just screams "refuge in audacity" to me. It's like when they turned John Kerry from a war hero to a flip-flopper, they just do things that are totally ridiculous and succeed because of how totally ridiculous the things are.

I've been donating to Elizabeth Warren. I know she is never going to be the popular pick. I know she is more the technocrat rather than the populcrat pick. That said I believe that capitalism that is geared to spread the wealth is how we make the world a better place. She represents that and I support her for that main purpose.

I'll probably give Warren and Sanders some money (the other candidates can get plenty from rich people, they don't need any from me). But I'm holding off on that probably until the actual year of the election.

Vote Republican and then shoot yourself in the face with your locally owned firearm!

./KurtCobain for President

Less is more, when you're not saying anything
Yeah, I'm with Tim. This is a good formulation.

That said, "smallness of our differences," from the Beto quote, is good, because it packs two things in: people who focus on our differences are small people, and the things that separate us are small compared to the things that unite us.

Yeah, I'm with Tim. This is a good formulation.

That said, "smallness of our differences," from the Beto quote, is good, because it packs two things in: people who focus on our differences are small people, and the things that separate us are small compared to the things that unite us.

"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest difference"

-Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom