Clown Car V: 2020 version!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Bernie's mad at the Russians for exposing how the DNC rigged the election against him

FWIW this didn;t require hacking by Russia to know, the only thing the Russian hack did was sensationalize it for the cable news watching masses, ie boomers. Sander's supporters were well aware of the DNC actions.

Presidents typically want disloyal people under them? After what Obama's DoJ did to him, why should he want these people remaining in office undermining his policies? The powers to detain people and pardon murderers were given to him by Congress and the Constitution.

Get rid of all the Intel, Military and Law enforcement repeatly until they says what TRUMP wants them to say
Right ? RIGHT ?

SCOTUS is a clown car of GOP stamps of approval says SCOTUS dissenter.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/02/sotomayor-trump-wealth-test-bias-dissent.amp

Claiming one emergency after another, the Government has recently sought stays in an unprecedented number of cases, demanding immediate attention and consuming limited Court resources in each. And with each successive application, of course, its cries of urgency ring increasingly hollow.

But the Supreme Court’s conservatives repeatedly accept the DOJ’s declarations of an “emergency,” giving Donald Trump whatever he wants.

SCOTUS is a clown car of GOP stamps of approval says SCOTUS dissenter.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/02/sotomayor-trump-wealth-test-bias-dissent.amp

Claiming one emergency after another, the Government has recently sought stays in an unprecedented number of cases, demanding immediate attention and consuming limited Court resources in each. And with each successive application, of course, its cries of urgency ring increasingly hollow.

But the Supreme Court’s conservatives repeatedly accept the DOJ’s declarations of an “emergency,” giving Donald Trump whatever he wants.
Word on the street* is that Miller is waiting for the Supreme Court to strike down DACA (or rather, let Trump end it) and then he will unleash a huge new waive of police state actions against immigrants.

*NPR lol

Last edited:
I think Stephen Miller's hate is one key to Trump's undoing. I hope he gets his way soon and unleashes the full force of his racism this summer.

Who the eff even goes to the YouTube homepage and why?
Well, a lot of people use Facebook and YouTube as verified™ news sources.

Also, *I* do, but only with a very carefully curated feed in one browser in the one partition. It's like an account without an account, or guest mode.

I wonder if Bernie's mad at the Russians for exposing how the DNC rigged the election against him
Thanks for reminding us that you ain't no Republican.
how does that remind you of that?

What does Bernie's reaction to leaked DNC emails have to do with me or Republicans?

Get rid of all the Intel, Military and Law enforcement repeatly until they says what TRUMP wants them to say
Right ? RIGHT ?

Did Bush and Obama keep their predecessors' people in place? If I followed either one of them into office I'd replace their people asap. I'm surprised Trump took so long, especially when he figured out they were trying to oust him with lies.

Did Bush and Obama keep their predecessors' people in place? If I followed either one of them into office I'd replace their people asap. I'm surprised Trump took so long, especially when he figured out they were trying to oust him with lies.

Obama Keeps Several Bush Picks in Top Jobs
In what may be the top two national posts in light of today's crises at home and abroad, Obama stuck with the picks of former President George W. Bush in reappointing Fed chief Ben Bernanke and Defense Secretary Robert Gates.
Sheila Bair as holdover chairwoman of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. She has played a major role in the management of the financial crisis. A one-time unsuccessful candidate for a Kansas House of Representatives seat, Bair was appointed by Bush in June 2006. Forbes Magazine ranks her as the second most powerful woman in the world behind German chancellor Angela Merkel.
Ray LaHood, a former congressman from Illinois, as transportation secretary. He was elected as part of the "Gingrich Revolution" by Republicans in 1994's elections and was so trusted by both Republicans and Democrats that he was selected to preside over the House during the impeachment vote against President Bill Clinton.
Former Rep. John McHugh from upstate New York, as Army secretary. McHugh was known by his House colleagues for an even temperament and willingness to work with Democrats.
Former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman, who was a Mormon missionary in China in his youth, as ambassador to China.
Francis Collins, an evangelical Christian, as director of the National Institutes of Health.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-keeps-several-bush-picks-in-top-jobs/

Sunlight is the only answer.
No, voting the creeps out is the only answer. Sunlight on a dead rat only makes the dead rat stink more. Someone still needs to throw out the dead rat.

Sunlight is the only answer.

I wish this was genuinely the case, but this approach will mean people will suffer...

Racism is already killing people, why would you want it to get worse when it's already been confirmed there is a sizeable portion of America that will eat this up and actively want it?

Couldn't have happened to a better person eh

No, voting the creeps out is the only answer. Sunlight on a dead rat only makes the dead rat stink more. Someone still needs to throw out the dead rat.
Yes, I will vote for whoever the Dems put up.

I wish this was genuinely the case, but this approach will mean people will suffer...

Racism is already killing people, why would you want it to get worse when it's already been confirmed there is a sizeable portion of America that will eat this up and actively want it?
I'm counting on that racist outrage will drive voter turnout and will Stephen Miller hate will move those leaning right to say NO! and vote against Trump or not vote.

Of course a stroke would be best.

I wish I had your optimism or perhaps less tactful, naveity.

Racism is part and parcel of the right and they've shown little desire to change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom