Clown Car V: 2020 version!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:nono: Never underestimate Kpop, look at this band, she can sing, she can slap that bass like a boss, and the song is a good example of well arranged pop song.

You're welcome @Cutlass :smoke:
The rhythm is off in this song despite it trying to have a beat... still an interesting song. When I close my eyes and imagine people dancing to this song... its a bunch of people who don't have great rhythm trying to catch the beat.

The rhythm is off in this song despite it trying to have a beat... still an interesting song. When I close my eyes and imagine people dancing to this song... its a bunch of people who don't have great rhythm trying to catch the beat.

I'm not necessarily agree with how you view the song, but I like how you display your criticism with style ;)

tsk tsk what's wrong with you people ? Venezuellan heroism to save people should be in the proper thread not in a place that would be like where you solely talk of the orange person ...

though one benefit of US companies killing all the local medias would be some speed . You actually will have at least one report at least once a day . Thing happens on Monday , gets reported by Anglo media on Tuesday . Will here on Wednesday . Depending on translators it might take up to Thursday to be shown here , if things were like the old days and people to make their own pickings . When directly controlled by an American company , it can reliably be Wednesday . Because cultural domination and brain washing and all and we all non-Americans in the Western Camp have always received news from the US as if it is like , you know , it was the homeland ... In the movie land of hobbits and all they at least have English as the mothertongue and my rather limited exposure to the other side assures me to say movies were much better in the West .

Only if they die. Dying (arguably before procreating) is a prerequisite of a Darwin Award.
Did not someone get one for castrating themselves?

my favorite happens to be the guy who found some military type JATO rocket , used to help aircraft to take off from shorter runways and attached it to his car , to go fast . Supposedly his wheels really burned the road , and he got to fly quite a bit , though can't if it is actually real . Or maybe happened before Darwin Awards was a thing .

my favorite happens to be the guy who found some military type JATO rocket , used to help aircraft to take off from shorter runways and attached it to his car , to go fast . Supposedly his wheels really burned the road , and he got to fly quite a bit , though can't if it is actually real . Or maybe happened before Darwin Awards was a thing .

Darwin Awards became semi popular around 20 years ago. We were joking about them around 2000 or 2001.

There is a treaty between the US and Russia called the open skies treaty which facilitates overflights to monitor weapons deployment and the like. Russia has signaled they want out of it and Trump is using the pandemic as his cover to pull out. He tried last year but had to back down due to the backlash. There are legitimate issues with the treaty from both sides but pulling out disproportionately helps Russia as it would not limit their overflights of American allies in Europe but would curtail overflights of Russia.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/apr/05/trump-administration-treaty-war-russia-withdraw

There is a treaty between the US and Russia called the open skies treaty which facilitates overflights to monitor weapons deployment and the like. Russia has signaled they want out of it and Trump is using the pandemic as his cover to pull out. He tried last year but had to back down due to the backlash. There are legitimate issues with the treaty from both sides but pulling out disproportionately helps Russia as it would not limit their overflights of American allies in Europe but would curtail overflights of Russia.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/apr/05/trump-administration-treaty-war-russia-withdraw

Is anyone really surprised?

All of Trump foreign policy is about giving other nations an advantage over the US.

All of Trump foreign policy is about giving other nations an advantage over the US.

Well, Russia anyway. I don't understand how he thinks this will play out, since there is absolutely no way to spin it other than doing Russia a solid with no return for it.

Well, Russia anyway. I don't understand how he thinks this will play out, since there is absolutely no way to spin it other than doing Russia a solid with no return for it.

Basically, "Any agreement made before me is a bad agreement, and we'll make a better deal now that I'm in charge."

Basically, "Any agreement made before me is a bad agreement, and we'll make a better deal now that I'm in charge."

Well thankfully this agreement, which was put in place as part of the peacekeeping structure at the end of the cold war by Republicans to start with, will take longer to get out of than D'ump probably has left and the bail out process can be halted in January without any damage done.

inb4 Ironsided sweeps in to tell us how this is part of trump's ‘constructive’ approach to politics

Well thankfully this agreement, which was put in place as part of the peacekeeping structure at the end of the cold war by Republicans to start with, will take longer to get out of than D'ump probably has left and the bail out process can be halted in January without any damage done.

That depends on how determined he is. He could end it in 5 seconds, should he choose. Ending an existing treaty doesn't require Congressional approval.

That depends on how determined he is. He could end it in 5 seconds, should he choose. Ending an existing treaty doesn't require Congressional approval.

I think it does if he ends it in any way other than the withdrawal process in the treaty. And the notification requirements in the agreed to withdrawal process make it an eighteen month minimum.

I think it does if he ends it in any way other than the withdrawal process in the treaty. And the notification requirements in the agreed to withdrawal process make it an eighteen month minimum.

And the current administration, Senate, and Supreme Court, are that dedicated to following the law?

Well, they were forced to when they pulled out of the Paris climate accords.

And the current administration, Senate, and Supreme Court, are that dedicated to following the law?

Not in any vast general way, but in terms of blatant violations of the letter of the law? Mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom