Clown Car V: 2020 version!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every voting method is open to fraud. Some are easier than others.

Read this to see exactly what Twitter said.

https://twitter.com/i/events/1265330601034256384?s=13
I did read it but remember I did give you a case of an election being questioned on mail in voter fraud with 20% discarded ballots that within 24 hours substaniated Trumps claims
The real question is whether or not it is OK for companies to enforce their TOS. Trump wants to lie to help him get reelected and Twitter is now constraining him. He hates that. it is all about Trump's narcissism and need for absolute power.
the real question is when did the Democrat party start to support the rights of some of the worlds largest corporation TOS ( you know the old gay wedding cake defense) and the Republicans started to tackle these monolithic corporatist capitalists in having to choose between being unsueable platforms or sueable publishers
I find that more interesting
:coffee:

Last edited:
We all know that it's a total distraction. Trump rages at anyone or anything that annoys him or damages his fragile ego.

We all know that it's a total distraction. Trump rages at anyone or anything that annoys him or damages his fragile ego.
I admire your abilty to read minds and then to apply that thought to everyone else
pity that millions don't think the way you want, apart from that its still very impressive of you to claim this
Hope your ego is not too fragile as you rage against Trump,as you might find that a total distraction

I admire your abilty to read minds and then to apply that thought to everyone else
pity that millions don't think the way you want, apart from that its still very impressive of you to claim this

You mean that you don't know that it's a distraction? We've had over three years of this behaviour, after all.

You mean that you don't know that it's a distraction? We've had over three years of this behaviour, after all.
was the 20% of mail in votes disalowed a thought up Trumpian distraction or a stategicly place tweet that challenged the monolithic capitalist Twitter on their editorialising of their platform against Trump thus opening them up to the posibilty of loosing their unsueable status or did Trump know that the story would break and become public within 24 hours
yes your've had over 3 years of his behaviour and you still don't know...
electoral misconduc/discrepencies are not merly a distraction... some people take it seriously

Huh. Double huh even. The one example you gave was found stopped & investigated. Thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention how 100% of mail-in voter fraud cases have been caught & therefore mail-in voting is a safe way to vote. You, sir, are a public servant by showing that we can totally trust that mail-in voter fraud will be not only caught, but prosecuted! Thank you! I now trust mail-in voting thanks to what you've shown me.

How is forcing all social media platforms out of the US going to help anything? How is this site not a publisher by the very same reasoning. It certainly moderates our discussions. should it be open to litigation as well? I don't think this road leads to where you think it will lead. I think you're a fool falling for your hero's bullfeathers.

Huh. Double huh even. The one example you gave was found stopped & investigated. Thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention how 100% of mail-in voter fraud cases have been caught & therefore mail-in voting is a safe way to vote. You, sir, are a public servant by showing that we can totally trust that mail-in voter fraud will be not only caught, but prosecuted! Thank you! I now trust mail-in voting thanks to what you've shown me.
huh you should check out the republicans recent win in the Cal25 special election... put down to mail in voting
I still like the fact that you agree with Potus that it was a problem tho... fact checkers for Trump don't even have to like him... amazing when you think about it
keep up the good work...
@Estebonrober
How is forcing all social media platforms out of the US going to help anything? How is this site not a publisher by the very same reasoning. It certainly moderates our discussions. should it be open to litigation as well? I don't think this road leads to where you think it will lead. I think you're a fool falling for your hero's bullfeathers
unlike some previous posters who seem to know what peoples motives are
I don't think you have any idea what I think
but what I do think is that Twitter must and should make a choice about if it wants to be a platform of communicationand and protected or the arbiter of public truth and a publisher and open to law suits... even you say'' how are they not a publisher.''... yet they hide behind themseves saying they are not, but a platform like a telephone company
just because a corporate capitalist monolith wants to be both interchangeably whenever it wants and it suits them to stiffle and edit others speach and link to your sides unfounded opions... I think that says more about you fooling yourself
If tommorow they changed sides and went all ''Trumpian'' I would still be saying they have to choose what they are
what would you be saying if they had Fox and Brietbart as their checkers of truth

How is forcing all social media platforms out of the US going to help anything? How is this site not a publisher by the very same reasoning. It certainly moderates our discussions. should it be open to litigation as well? I don't think this road leads to where you think it will lead. I think you're a fool falling for your hero's bullfeathers.
Let's think this through. Assuming that somehow the government of the U.S. of A. could force Twitter and/or Facebook off the US' open Internet, how long would it take for somebody (possibly either company themselves) to develop an app that allows you to access that website through a server with a Canadian domain name? i.e. twitter.ca, facebook.ca, instagram.ca…

but what I do think is that Twitter must and should make a choice about if it wants to be a platform of communicationand and protected or the arbiter of public truth and a publisher and open to law suits... even you say'' how are they not a publisher.''... yet they hide behind themseves saying they are not, but a platform like a telephone company
just because a corporate capitalist monolith wants to be both interchangeably whenever it wants and it suits them to stiffle and edit others speach and link to your sides unfounded opions... I think that says more about you fooling yourself

• Google did not invent the search engine; they were not even the first good one.
  • Google News did not invent news aggregation
  • Google bought Youtube
  • Facebook did not invent personal profile hosting
  • Twitter did not invent the blog. You now realize that's what twitter is
  • Neither of them invented webforums
So these companies have arguably beat the competition in their respective spheres with efficiency, which is a lot of good small ideas, rather than vision. In doing so, I guess it only took a few years for the internet to become a corporate oligopoly. Very tawdry companies at the top, to boot.

Oligarchs and monopolists are said to create negative externalities in society. Like a railroad company that builds a town and pays people in company notes: one can say that company's effective level of control over the lives of the employees threatens their human rights, in practice. It's a market failure. The same goes for any firm that has efficiently eradicated all the other competitors, including a social media platform, blog, search engine, or news aggregator. Their monopolistic power has the potential to interfere with peoples' right to free speech or present some kind of threat to a common good (thus the term negative externality), for which the company cannot effectively be made to pay in a free market.

The above uses a progressive line of reasoning to defend Trump's executive order and doesn't necessarily reflect my view of the situation.

The above uses a progressive line of reasoning to defend Trump's executive order and doesn't necessarily reflect my view of the situation.

I actually do agree that Twitter and Facebook's monolithic control of internet discourse raises serious free speech/monopoly issues. That said, anyone who actually believes Trump or Barr care about free speech or monopoly power is a moron and a dupe, full stop.

I actually do agree that Twitter and Facebook's monolithic control of internet discourse raises serious free speech/monopoly issues. That said, anyone who actually believes Trump or Barr care about free speech or monopoly power is a moron and a dupe, full stop.
I genuinely don't like the idea of private companies being responsible for enforcing "accuracy" or "fake news" on social media platforms.
Though Trump should be kicked off Twitter for violation of Terms of Service. Surely harassing private citizens by saying their late wife was murdered breaks a ToS somewhere.

maybe you should consider that 20% of votes would be very signifcant in a presidential election and ask why the democrat party is so pro mail in voting

And Trump own task force that investigated voter fraud ?

Report: Trump commission did not find widespread voter fraud
By MARINA VILLENEUVEAugust 4, 2018
The Trump administration last month complied with a court order to turn over documents from the voting integrity commission to Dunlap. The commission met just twice and has not issued a report.

https://apnews.com/f5f6a73b2af546ee...ommission-did-not-find-widespread-voter-fraud

Last edited:
And Trump own task force that investigated voter fraud ?
yet within 24 hours of him tweeting about it... mail in voter.Misfeasance/ Malfeasance was discovered
or are you sugesting that the case of non matching signitures in NJ is just Trump's wishfull thinking

yet within 24 hours of him tweeting about it... mail in voter.Misfeasance/ Malfeasance was discovered
or are you sugesting that the case of non matching signitures in NJ is just Trump's wishfull thinking

You mean like this ?

North Carolina Republican operative charged in election fraud scheme
The North Carolina Republican political operative at the center of an absentee ballot fraud scheme that led the state to order a rerun of a congressional election was arrested and charged with obstruction of justice on Wednesday, officials said.
Allegations that operatives working for Dowless illegally collected, and sometimes filled in, absentee ballots on behalf of Republican Mark Harris’ campaign emerged shortly after the Nov. 6 election. They caused the state to hold off certifying Harris’ apparent narrow victory over Democrat Dan McCready.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...harged-in-election-fraud-scheme-idUSKCN1QG2FS

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project <----- we are here now

Election fraud case: Mail carrier says he was playing a joke on Democrats
A case of alleged election fraud that a West Virginia mail carrier said was just a joke shows how closely local and federal officials are watching.

According to a complaint written by an investigator working for the West Virginia Secretary of State’s Office, the mail carrier –Thomas Cooper, 47, of Dry Fork, West Virginia — claimed he was playing a joke when he altered ballot requests sent by some people on his delivery route, changing their party affiliations from Democratic to Republican.
The alleged tampering came to light when the clerk in the local elections office, who knew the people named on the ballot requests weren’t Republicans, called them to double-check.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/05...rier-says-he-was-playing-a-joke-on-democrats/

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project <----- we are here now
funny you point out a case of mail fraud voting where 8 counts swang an election at the local level by 8 votes as if voter fraud does not matter
you will not find me blaming demacrats... you will only find me saying any voter irregularities need strong safeguards to prevent any hint of coruption but i thank you for pointing out yet another case of Trump being so on point with his twitter tweet and the tweet fact checkers getting it wrong...
you badge '' fact checkers for Trump '' is in the mail... don't be surprised if someoneelse gets it instead of the intended recipient
sort of like postal ballots

funny you point out a case of mail fraud voting where 8 counts swang an election at the local level by 8 votes as if voter fraud does not matter
you will not find me blaming demacrats... you will only find me saying any voter irregularities need strong safeguards to prevent any hint of coruption but i thank you for pointing out yet another case of Trump being so on point with his twitter tweet and the tweet fact checkers getting it wrong...
you badge '' fact checkers for Trump '' is in the mail... don't be surprised if someoneelse gets it instead of the intended recipient
sort of like postal ballots

I think its in hilarious, how silent Republicans are when it comes to ACTUAL REAL voter fraud.
Its almost like this is just cover for purging voter rolls.

Republican Cries Against Voter Fraud Go Mostly Quiet After Scheme Tied to Party
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/22/us/republican-voter-fraud.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom