Clues you've been playing too much FFH

Scott Alexander

Chieftain
(based on the 1000 Clues You've Been Playing Too Much Civ)

1. You wake up in the middle of the night and go outside to check if Hell has spread to your backyard.

2. Every time there's a cold spell, you panic and run off in search of your magic sword.

3. You've built a Shrine of Sirona in your living room, which you use every time you skin your knee.

4. The last time a spider got into your house, you stuck it in a pen and waited for the payoff.

5. You oppose the war in Iraq on the grounds that it might raise the Armaggedon Count.

6. You've received dreams from the Octopus Overlords.

7. You call your minister/priest/rabbi "the local Luonnatar", and both respect his monotheism and find it laughably impractical.

8. You refer to your neighbor's kids as "a new tribe slinking across creation, still in that twilight between birth and the recruitment of hell."

9. You never lie, cheat, or swindle, on the grounds that "those features won't be implemented till Shadow."

10. You've connected the clues in the Civilopedia and determined that Eurabates the Gold Dragon is Cardith Lorda. And although you don't have any proof, you also suspect Abashi the Black Dragon is Dick Cheney.

I dare you to try and do another nine hundred ninety.

Quite an enjoyable read. I regret to say I cannot top it for the moment, but I'll certainly be thinking on how. Kudos.

13. You pay heed to the warning and eat your snacks in moderation.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
this is awesome

14. Every time the news says we're running out of resources you wonder why the country doesn't build more Earth Nodes.

15. Your wife/girlfriend asks why your home is untidy. Your answer: "my palace produces chaos and entropy mana"
16. She is annoyed because you "use entropy magic"
17. You donate $$$$$$$ to Unicef hoping it'll lower the armageddon counter
18. You ask why people are allowed to mix science and religion despite of it being AV and very evil

19. You suspect that the recent spate of forest fires really are indications that Acheron is holed up in a small town in California.

20. Clowns are even scarier now than the used to be. And they used to be pretty damn creepy.

22. You build obelisks in your neigbours' gardens hoping that they will lose some of their income.
23. To prevent your backyard from becoming smaller you glue lizard posters on your walls, name your 10-year old child as the leader and build a statue in your backyard
24. You run away from any puppeteers you see

27. You count the armageddon counter, based on the number of civilisations in the world and cities razed during the history
28. You wonder how it can be only [Censored for your own good] as it's turn 12076
29. You wonder why we don't have immortals to send to wars as it's turn 12076 and we surely must have researched divine essence

30. You see your undeveloped front yard and think a cottage would do nicely there.

31. You sit down at your computer and go to open the internet, opening FfH by mistake.
32. You go to open MSN wile opening FfH by mistake...AGAIN!

33. You assign leader traits to everyone you meet. My boss is Spiritual and Aggressive, one manager is Charismatic and Philosophical, while I'm Organized and Expansive.

34. (True story) You switch back to basic BtS, and when you get dropped in the middle of a desert, you instinctively start looking for mana to build a water node on.
35. (Also happened once) Your exclamation of surprise is "What in Agares' unholy name?!?"

Top Bottom