1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Code of Ethics

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-site Demo Game: High Council' started by croxis, Mar 4, 2003.

1. croxis

croxis Chat room op

I'm sorry if that has been brought up before (I just got in here), but do we have a code of ethics in place? Such as like never killing a citizen to boost production or never razing a city.

Discuss

2. Goonie

Goonie Lonely End of the Rink

Umm. Nope. But there is a Game Pledge.

3. croxis

croxis Chat room op

Well, i know about the game pledge, but that doesn't cover backstabbing, etc as a position of our government. Unless I am blind and missed something

4. Noldodan

Noldodan 2 years of waiting...

the only code of ethics that we have is toward each other and to other players, but only out-of-game. in-game, anything goes.

5. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

The issues of razing cities and pop-rushing for various purposes can be resolved through polling. Niether action has been very popular in the Demogames.

6. croxis

croxis Chat room op

Just wondering, because the last demo game I was in had a code of ethics that was followed. No back stabbing, razing, etc. But whatever works :)