Cohan's Public House (formerly The Grey Hare)

It means the Jimmy Hoffa is buried in Iceland.
I probably translated better in Swedish. I think a I-IV-I-V-I progression would work well with it. It might be a good single.

Just checking in here at the Ol' Grey Hare, or Cohan's Public House, or whatever where I am at is called...man, I'm confusing myself...

(recovering quickly)

Anyhow, I'm from a teetotaler family so could I just have a tall glass of milk, please? ;)

One tall glass of milk for Othniel. Be careful new guy. Olena has been known to drink heavily before lactating into your glass.

She does? :eek: That is a thoroughly disgusting thought... :ack: :run:

This place seems pretty cool, give me a double. Of anything.

-Nate

So, there is some fighting going on on another island. :bounce: Cool. I take one from the barrel. :beer:

The Babes landed 2, count 'em 2!, MW's that were killed and then the shore was blocked leaving 30 more units at sea. This was a horrible development.

I'll take a double from the barrel.

Yes, I know. ;) Maybe it is a perfect maneuver to distract FREE and land there finally. :crazyeye:

From my point of view this development is something this game needed. I lost interest lately. As I just play AW games in Civ3 this game is not very exciting for me. 100k attempts and islands not reachable except for one team is just not a game I would play. Furthermore the diplomatic side is set and there is not much to discuss.

I'll have a Blue Moon from Bambi please. So how about those BABEs and their pretty lackluster strategy thus far? It seems that Council rushed a lot of regular horsemen (hitting their gold stockpile that they might have had for upgrades to attack us!). JB had a back and forth with Wotan on the gmail, you want to post that JB? I also dont see anything wrong with the battles.

Sheesh, this MTDG has turned into an all-out, hair-pulling, claws-bared catfight between BABE and the Council. I'm liking the drama. :D

Seriously, it seems BABE is taking every opportunity --and I definitely think that's intentional-- to make themselves Public Enemy Numero Uno. Their fine efforts to tick off the other teams by repeated accusations of slander, cheating, and the like, however, have ironically not been matched by equally fine in-game play. :lol:

Well, at least it seems we're flying under the collective radar for now and that itself deserves a big :cheers: to BABE and a [party] for us.

Aarrrrgh! Talk like a pirate day is almost here matey! I'm going to get a head start on it ya bloody landlubbers. Whoever doesn't drink rum in here will be walking the bloody plank.

Hi guys, anybody noticed the second Babe's resignation thread ? Is anybody still interested in this game from our side ? Not much going on lately.

Merry Christmas to all of the Gongers ! :xmassign:

And Cheers of course ! :xmascheers:

Merry xmas to all!

I'm still interested in this game and have been reading Babes resignation thread. I don't think Wotan can make up his mind, but he appears to be in the game at least until a GLib swap.

So Babes are going to lay down the swords completely. If Rick want's to switch for the sake of keeping the game going I think it's a noble thing to do. We have been working as one for most of the time anyway so if they get one of us in charge it's fine with me. It's not like our strategy is a big secret that could be revealed or something.
All in all, if this game lives on until the end, there has been a lot of hard work done by some to make it possible and I salute all of you. Rick volunteers to do his share in that and if other teams accept that, it's good.

:cheers:

Top Bottom