col vs. Killer - the first round

Sure am - ask Meli who thrashed me in our 1 v 1 game.

Killer, China is a lovely choice for PBEM games ;)

ah, ERIKK, I think we won't have websites (at least not me, I have no space anywhere), but we can post stuff as links....

anares: I know, I never played them before except for that tournament game and now wanted to give them a try ;)

Originally posted by anarres
Killer, China is a lovely choice for PBEM games ;)

Only if you have horsies :evil:

I'm not very good at documenting games but I'll try and keep this thread posted with some stuff. Maybe I'll even get round to creating another website when I have time (sigh)

Never played the US before.

Mm - US v China has a certain feel to it.

Killer and col, I have unlimited webspace and bandwidth now, I could give you both some free space if you wanted it.

wow, anarres, that would mean I'd have to learn how to create websites... a tempting offer!

But I WILL get my own space soon I hope. I'll come back to your great offer once I know ;)

Thanks Anarres - I do have 80Mb if my wife hasnt used all of it for her ebay stuff.

My start position.

Ok - nothing special. Grass, plains, forest and a mountain. Could be better, could be worse.

Oh - yeah - and a river ;)

Bah - first goody hut gave me zippo.

Just a quick word here from the map maker :p

I have created this game and have now worked out how to get not only the desired AI level, but the desired human level too...

This game should be not only fun, but fair too...

Oh and they didnt say what AI they are against...

Here is the list

Zulu
Persia
Egypt
Mongol
Scandinavia
Carthage

Have fun guys :D

Melifluous

Killer has a - near - ideal starting location. He only misses bonus resources.

- grass
- food plain
- plains
- 2 hills and a mountain
- a river

Once this town gets big it is gonna rock!

As all in Uk - 1.14f
1.21f not available yet. May only be a matter of a few days though.

Top Bottom