Cold war is cool (ics cold baby)

Toxitalk

Chieftain
I posted this in RON Heaven but the forums over there are dead.

I used to play RON quite a lot, as I felt it played better then AOE2 (My poor machine wont have AOE3 etc... so dont go there)

I decided to boot it up again the other day and play the cold war game (for some reason I had never played it prior to that just the conquer teh world one)

how ever I play it (Americans or Russians) I seem to get my butt kicked. Is there any general tips for the cold war game or have I just been unlucky, as I never seemed to have this issue in conquer the world?

Many thanks

Take the middle east and depending on what difficulty you play on go for all of korea during the korean war. Play a lot of espionage too it unlocks a lot of really good bonuses i.e. you can gain china.

Its pretty sad that the heaven games forums died. Its mainly due to the fact that a lot of the hard coding made modding difficult for the average user and the scenario editor is lacking a lot in comparison to AOE2, although there are a lot of good mods and scenarios.

Just be americans and just win by production or something like that ( i havent played much lately, civing 2 much.)

Top Bottom