Colombian UHV: "Acquire 5000 gold by selling resources by 1950". What does that mean?

Genghis_Khaiser

Chieftain
I get that I must not allow European colonies around me and that I must control South America (I suppose that means either taking over Peru, Brazil, and Argentina, or owning more cities than them), but the Auge del Café condition is something that I don't get. I only know that it fails once I change my civics.

Does it have to do with slavery? Do I need to do trade missions with Great Merchants?

By the way: If you are an administrator, read this.
Spoiler :
I am Genghis Khaiser, obviously. There is already an account with that username, with a spacebar instead of a lower line.
I want to tell you that although I know the rules, I had to create this account because I forgot my password and the service for Hotmail accounts in CivFanatics is broken. I may actually log into my old account in the future, but that is because that account's password is saved in a computer I currently don't have access to. In the meantime, this is my provisional account.

It's a lot more straightforward than that. Trade your resources against gold in the diplo interface, and watch the counter increase every turn.

For the user name issue, please contact an administrator directly.

Got it. By the way, why does it say "FAILED" when I change my civics? I believe it is because of a bug.

Sounds like a bug. What was the civic change in particular, in case that is relevant.

Top Bottom