Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

New to the forum an just want to say I appreciate your work! Love seeing 3D Parkes (even if he is being a bit of a douche in my current game).

Wari?

Is it a conglomeration of peoples? I remember you once suggested to do a thing like that with the indigenous people somewhere between the South Andes and the pampas or whatever, I don't remember the name of the region. Was it Patagonia? If so, the Tehuelche (a.o.)!

Is it a conglomeration of peoples? I remember you once suggested to do a thing like that with the indigenous people somewhere between the South Andes and the pampas or whatever, I don't remember the name of the region. Was it Patagonia? If so, the Tehuelche!

No, Peru's coast from the looks of it.

I think Sargon is producing the Patagonian civs - at least from the looks of his thread and whatnot.

In terms of the mystery South American civ, if they are not a pre-Incan culture or Uruguay I really have no idea. Despite it being in the wrong region geographically, I'm hoping that either CL or PG will one day release a Venezuelan civ, it seems like it could be an interesting idea.

EDIT; Ignore me, apparently DJSHenniger has a Venezuela mod.

Congrats CL team, The Cree are featured in the latest let's play by Marbozir! :D
(and Australia in the same game)

Oh, awesome! I've been reloading all day to see what his next game was going to be.

Me too :)

Anyway - crazy interesting start. Fractal will do that to you!

I've never actually played Fractal myself. I guess I'll give it a go tonight.

Moving back to the mystery South American civ... It's not Guatemala, is it? I'd hate to have it's Polandball as my avatar and have it go completely under my radar. That'd be a bit too embarrassing for me.

Valentines Day is coming up :)

Cupid civ incoming !

Edit : While I'm here, I just had a game where the Boers failed to settle a city, and the same thing happened in the African AI game on reddit. Is this a known bug, is there a fix for it ?

I have to see it to identify it first.

Top Bottom