Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

I was looking at Canada's code due to my interest in making Henry the Navigator (which has a snippet of code that I think would be useful to reverse engineer), and I have to say that the best thing the mod is the fact that you guys inserted a Pacific Rim Easter Egg in their unique GDRs.

I'd definitely recommend Shosholoza for Mandela's theme, it shouldn't be that hard to find. Also why are Vietnam's peace and War themes Japanese and Chinese respectively? The Trung Sister's whole purpose was to defend their Southeast Asian distinct culture from the invading Chinese and Budapest is closer to Madrid than Hanoi is to Japan.
What i thought Mandela's theme was no longer up for debate?

I think the answer to that question goes somewhere along the lines of "it's damn difficult to find actual orchestral Vietnamese music"

This is it in a nutshell - we've also received such positive feedback from the score of that mod that I don't think that it warrants a change at all. Music is a huge part of CL Civs, and having a lackluster score can make the player somewhat bored.

You guys are seriously missing out then, the scores for our civs often take heaps of time to find - and the results make them entirely worth it.

Speaking of which - you guys will totally want to be playing with the sound on for our next civ, whose peace theme goes for a whopping 9 Minutes.

Baghitiiiii babaaaa!

Vindaloooooo Lamb Korma!

Pridelands Released!

Screenshots

Spoiler :

The Pridelands - Simba
by TPangolin, and Neirai
Special Thanks to JFD, LastSword, Firebug, Nutty, Wolfdog.

In this mod you'll play as great King Simba, lord of all lions. You came to unite all the animals of your lands under one banner, and in turn they helped you to bring life to what once was desert. O great king Simba, today is the day when all the light touches is yours, when you are the main event, when your people need a leader who rules while feeling the love tonight. Can you be like no king was before? Can you command an empire to move to the Circle of Life?

hOLY CRAP

Two inquiries:

What is the mod that changes the menu background from the default BNW factory to (I assume) whatever the loading screen was?
Can you update the thread poll?

Well, now I want to start up a game with Holo's Wisewolves, one of the MLP civs (with pony units), and Simba's lions, and pit them against Yumemi's aresearch Assistants, and Dr. Wily and Dr. Eggman with their robots, to re-enact the old KO Beast Century anime... :3

Now, that's uniqueness in its best. :goodjob:

Top Bottom