Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

That's a pretty Badass mod about some Badass tribes of Badass Lions. :cool:

That's a pretty Badass mod about some Badass tribes of Badass Lions. :cool:

Badass Musical Lions.

Wait.
Do the great people change to lions as well?
Please tell me they do.

I can say with some certainty that all models that it was possible to change to lions were so changed. The aeroplanes were, alas, untransformable; besides, the winged lion is from another part of the world entirely. =]

NAAAAA!!! SUVENYA!! BOKOHE SIMINO!!!

Seriously though, this civ is amazing. When I get my computer working again, I am going to get this & some Arendelle civ I found & do a domination-only game :D

The Mufasa's ghost model is really really cool. I didn't even know transparent models were possible.

Loving the mod in general, though hopefully sometime the ranged lions can be fixed. I've had to leave animations off because of the fireballs from heaven, which take ages. Maybe ask the guy who made the pony units what he did?

Oh, would it be possible to change the guys running next to the catapults and stuff into lions also?

Oh, would it be possible to change the guys running next to the catapults and stuff into lions also?

Short Answer: not really.

Long Answer: the guys running next to the catapults are part of the same model object as the catapults, so we'd have to build catapult-and-lion model objects and animate them, and with our current level of animation skill, that's beyond us. Our animators and modellers have got game but we're not at that level yet.

I have no idea, but if anyone wants to code it for us - we'll implement it.

My god, those are too many damn lions!!!- in all seriousness the mod look ridiculous but quite fun for what its worth at least.

Did I mention how much I love simba? And his icons? And the king of the lions? And the pridelands? And your last civ? And colonialist legacies? And the lions? And friendly leaders like simba? Did I? Did I mention how much I like the music? And the greetings? Did I? Because I do!!!

Constructive feedback:
I'm fine with no E&D support, but why is the leader screen grey?

So this might not be the right time to propose a new civ (curse the fickle heart of the wandering Simba!) but I concocted a nice civ to fill in East Asia... The Qing under Empress Dowager Cixi!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leader: Empress Dowager Cixi
Colors: Red and Yellow
Capitol:Beijing

UA: The Forbidden Kingdom
Foreign units in your borders cause unhappiness, and each leader that has denounced you provides +5% :c5culture: per turn, rising to +10% for each civ at :c5war:.

UU: Boxer
A replacement for the inquisitor that may be bought with gold. When removing hearsay, provides a flat amount of :c5culture: based on followers removed. Also removes embassies for a boost of culture for the next 10 turns (does not stack). This action also denounces any leaders that had an embassy in your capitol. Unlocked at printing press.

UB: Opium Den
Replaces the colosseum, but comes later in the tech tree (currency instead of construction). Provides +1 copy of the luxury resource (or strategic resource) opium that gives +5 :c5happy:. Every new era the opium den yields +1:c5angry: (to a maximum of +3 :c5angry:). Only provides +1 :c5happy:. Upon conquering (or acquiring) a city with an opium den the new owner gets +2 opium resources.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some many things need to be tweaked changed, but I think this could be a really cool colonial civ!

Top Bottom