Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

Now I'll always have to play with the Pridelands enabled and take Patronage so I can have a chance of getting Ghosts of Mufasa from city states. :p

Well almost undeservedly it seems like the Pridelands has achieved the highest amount of up votes for any post about mods on /r/civ. Lions man.

I have no regrets.

The second is calcul8r's Generic Civ. The one with the highest number of upvotes is http://imgur.com/MxgJ6Xi, which is a pun that somehow got nearly 5000 upvotes.

No, it's not, just a pun. CL's Pridelands ranks at the highest for Mods with 1987 Votes, while Generic Civ ranks second for Mods with 1903.

Well almost undeservedly it seems like the Pridelands has achieved the highest amount of up votes for any post about mods on /r/civ. Lions man.

I have no regrets.

The guy who made the lion models should take you to karma court.

Then there's outside of /r/Civ, where Canada received over 2150 net upvotes.

Highest rates civ mod: Crazy, unique civilisation with new art, effects and requiring awesome coding to work.

Second highest rated mod: A civ with no uniques whatsoever.

I'll never understand you, /r/civ

I like simba!
Like Lenin, early game tourism... Now I can complete CS great musician quests before the industrial era... :lol:

Ensuring you have a decent post on reddit basically requires tact, post scheduling and nonchalant topic titles; in regards to the latter, I have become one with the clickbait.

So it may well be time to redo the poll! We know well Cuba, Greenland, Malaysia, Zimbabwe and South Africa are making progress (well, less so on Malaysia) and the Zapotecs and Pridelands are concluded! So I am intrigued as to what of the remaining ones people have most interest in.

So it may well be time to redo the poll! We know well Cuba, Greenland, Malaysia, Zimbabwe and South Africa are making progress (well, less so on Malaysia) and the Zapotecs and Pridelands are concluded! So I am intrigued as to what of the remaining ones people have most interest in.

I'm pretty sure Anishinaabe, Salish, and Wabanaki are also confirmed to be "in the pipeline" too.

I've had a draft poll up for a while in notepad, it's just a matter of being online at the same time as a moderator (since I have to create a new thread and they merge it).

We'll be seeing some awesome new additions to the poll. Including an option that everyone is going to vote for due to the nature of our civs haha.

So there's a new poll up! I'm very interested to see what you guys want coming down the pipeline. Results may or may not influence my desire to push what is wanted to completion.

Likewise, reasons given for whatever civ it is that you wanted will also likely bump them up in the queue :)

Any chance you can give us an overview of what civs like Zimbabwe, Libya and Pakistan are going to be focussed on - given that I cannot recall their designs being discussed in detail on this thread.

Top Bottom