Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

Try not to get any sprayeth on me though - my body is a Temple without the Maintenance cost.

Just picked out the music for Greenland! I know I say this a lot.... but it's probably one of my favourites I've picked for CL. Anyone have any suggestions for Chimu themes?

Try not to get any sprayeth on me though - my body is a Temple without the Maintenance cost.

Just picked out the music for Greenland! I know I say this a lot.... but it's probably one of my favourites I've picked for CL. Anyone have any suggestions for Chimu themes?

Oh great god under the ice, is this truly the commeth of Greenland? Or is this another sinful design discussion?

Oh great god under the ice, is this truly the commeth of Greenland? Or is this another sinful design discussion?

It's likely coming, but it may become embroiled in the slew of 3dmodelessness.

• "Must've prayed to a false god"
  • Prayed to JFD and Sid Meier
  • :D

As the Great Prophet of Modderism I have to preach the word of what the book says about those who pray to a false God...
"Those who follow in ye path of the Cultish men and women of Nebuchadnezzar shalt be plagued by Raging Barbarians and Denouncement from thy fellow leaders." ~ Leugi 8:19 - The Holy Book of Modderism

...I, uh, I don't think this book has been fact-checked.

Who care about fact anyway? :rolleyes:

Oh ye of little faith. We just need a daily sacrifice of 10.000 steam comments and JFD will live forever!

Insert

• "Can you do 'Civ X' mod please?"
  • "Did it compatible with TSL/CBP?"
  • "Can you make this mod for 'vanilla' plz"
  • Some smart[Family Friendly Forum] "suggestions"
  • random internet emoticon trying to take over the internet.

You forgot the comments that are actually ads trying to get you to click on a link that may or may not be a scam, as well as the rants against the mods existence or the choice of the leader.

Damn, where's Leugi? He always had an amazing capacity to find cool andean music.
Personally I'm partial to Romance de Quena y Viento, but I don't quite have good ideas for war.

Oh ye of little faith. We just need a daily sacrifice of 10.000 steam comments and JFD will live forever!

PRAISE THE EMPEROR

(Would that make Colonialist Legacies the Tau?)

You forgot the comments that are actually ads trying to get you to click on a link that may or may not be a scam, as well as the rants against the mods existence or the choice of the leader.

Oh, or the comments where they think that because they're from that country they know exactly how to balance a mod, then proceed to give you a completely different and terrible design expecting you to undo all your hard work (that you did for free) and make theirs.

PRAISE THE EMPEROR

(Would that make Colonialist Legacies the Tau?)

Well i'm definetley on CL's side.

Oh, or the comments where they think that because they're from that country they know exactly how to balance a mod, then proceed to give you a completely different and terrible design expecting you to undo all your hard work (that you did for free) and make theirs.

"You shouldn't be able to found Kuala Lumpur in the desert because it's not in the desert"

Top Bottom