Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

Instead of making a group of entirely new units, we'll combine a number of unit models to make a unique -- but reused -- unit look.

We've done this before, and if you put enough work into it, it can look really good.
See the Trung Sisters model, or the Getanget.
The Sto:mex (or Tu7eseded) is supposed to be a noble (read: slave taker) who would go into combat accompanied by lesser warriors and slaves. We can definitely cobble something together to make this work.

The good news is that yes, the problem with the Kimberley Lua was that the functions weren't loading.

The bad news is that, well, there are a "few" errors, and I've got no idea how SaveUtils works :/

So, if anyone's willing to have a go...

[Edit] Hold the press - the Kimberley don't appear to actually have the SaveUtils.lua file anywhere! I believe that this will need to be fixed by whoever has the solution, but I bet it will be the problem.

Attachments

• More Kimberley Files.7z
    12.7 KB · Views: 80
Bit late of an answer to Skaz, we're nearing the end first semester, which likely means that most students in the Southern Hemisphere will be having exams. I had a mock test yesterday, for example, as well as having to deliver a bunch of reports last week because the second-to-last week of June is when I'll have some really important exams.

In other words, likely.

There's rumblings in the air that the Coast Salish may be coming sooon......

Maybe the rumbling was just waves crashing on the Pacific shore.

Emphasis on the word "May."

Anyhow, I'm now officially on a hiatus for the next month or so while I buy a house. I can tell you that I left the rest of CL with enough code for 3 civs if they look in the Trello (for the Salish) and in various pastebins.

I probably will be back before Civ 6, but not *much* before Civ 6.

Emphasis on the word "May."

Anyhow, I'm now officially on a hiatus for the next month or so while I buy a house. I can tell you that I left the rest of CL with enough code for 3 civs if they look in the Trello (for the Salish) and in various pastebins.

I probably will be back before Civ 6, but not *much* before Civ 6.

Good Luck! I don't know if purchasing a home north of the border is anything like it is down here, but all I'll say is that I'm glad my wife has a degree in Statistics and works in Finance.

Bug report for Afghanistan:

Bug report for Afghanistan:

Is that the only icon error? Make sure you've updated, and if so then post your database log.

Yep, only icon error I saw for Afghanistan (I've seen a similar one from the Alans). I believe I'm using the most recent version. I'm not at my host PC right now so I can't access the database log to upload.

I had the same error as well in my latest game. I only had modded civs loaded, nothing related to America.

I had the same error as well in my latest game. I only had modded civs loaded, nothing related to America.

The database log will tell us what the error is - please post it.

Alright, guys (and women)!

Suggestagenda!!
In Civ VI, we have the idea of Agendas, special diplomatic AI personalities for leaders.
Colonialist Legacies will be bringing many of the same leaders over to Super Colonialist Legacies in Civ VI.
No promises, but I'd like to see some ideas for great Agendas for the Super Colonialist Legacies leaders!​

Should probably start a thread for that in the Civ 6 Creation & Customization forum.

That's somewhat true. BUt for now this is for fun until Poaukai stops me........
Edit: It's also occured to me that "Colonialist Legacies 64" is more appropriate than "Super Colonialist Legacies".

TPang and Neirai confirmed as Super Colonialist Bros.? It's about time someone saved Princess Parkes from King Kruger!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm waiting for the inevitable spin-off, Senshi's Island :p

Top Bottom