Discussion in 'Civ5 - New Civilizations' started by TPangolin, Oct 23, 2013.
Exactly the reason I'm posting...
Have you did a search for that civ to see if someone else has updated it?
Didn't test the Decisions themselves, but fixed and improved various things around and they read fine enough. Probably should've tested them given that they presumably were never tested during development but we can't let Tpang's guilt trip be too successful can we.
This is really great, thank you!! Will test asap
All of the decisions are now showing!
There's just an issue with the "Hold a Bunya Feast" as it can already be enacted from turn 1. The requirements states: 300 faith cost, but it can be enacted with 0 faith, providing a festival, and then faith drops to -300.
Is it easy to apply JFD-decision format? Can also try myself later by trying to copy/paste from other mod; just looks a bit better.
Jifford's format is just a case of changing what the TXT looks like; if you want the checkboxes to function properly then you'd need to put more effort in too, but the first reformat looks good enough imo.
Then I guess the Bunya decision is missing am if pPlayer:GetFaith() < iFaith then return true, false end because I'm pretty sure this civ was never tested.
Thanks, indeed that solved the issue with the Bunya decision. Attached the whole folder for Murri as the civ seems all working now, just in case anyone wants to leverage this.
Couldn't get the reformat of decisions to work (even without the checkboxes) since filestructure and where text for the decisions is defined appears different than for a newer JFD civ I used as comparison. Tried to copy format but unsuccesful. At least the logic works now which is most important.
Bug report on the Kimberley:
- Extra combat strength for trade route (either incoming or outgoing) is not showing or otherwise noticeable. How should this work? Should it show a combat modifier?
- Memorialize Divers is not showing any description/text box when hovering cursor over 'locked'. Only when it becomes enactable then the text box does show.
- Memorialize Divers can already be enacted after reaching 50 culture in the Ancient era (whereas requirements state it can only be enacted after the Classical era).
- Memorialize Divers does not provide Golden Age points on Crab (both unimproved and with fishing boats)
- Keeping the Wandjina fresh stays locked with 110 faith and +6 faith per turn.
What other mods are you using? This civ has not been updated since 2015.
It's not going to be a mod conflict. I thought the only issue with Kimberley was that they were missing their SaveUtils file but apparently there's more. Idrc to fix it, but the solution is probably simple enough and likely implies that I'm not the only person with this inclination...
Is this compatible with ynaemp
It depends on the version you have.
Separate names with a comma.