1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Colony modifier???

Discussion in 'RoM Strategy & Tips' started by DodgyDave, May 7, 2010.

1. DodgyDave

DodgyDave Warlord

I am playing as england in a Giant Earth Map with 31 nations, so the british island can hold like 4 cities, so placed 2 cities on Ireland, which is like 8 squares away, at size 1 they had a colony modifier of 4, which gave a bit of trouble, at size 2 they suddenly have colony modifier of 8 and 9, why so high for someone so close??? and now one of them is size 3 and its colony modifier is impressive 12???

1) are there a max on the colony modifier?
    2) what can be done to lower it?
    3) due to size of giant earth map, will it end up with colony mod of 100, if half way around the world????

please advice me!!!

2. DodgyDave

DodgyDave Warlord

55 views and no answer, does no one know how this mod works?

3. pesgores

pesgores Deus Vult!

I would help you, if I had it already installed, since for some reason the first time it didn't quite work.

4. DodgyDave

DodgyDave Warlord

thats ok, just surprised to see no response. have no one actually played this mod, besides me? :)

guess i have to cheat to find out, what kind of max modifier you can get then.