Colony Ships Bug?

charger

Chieftain
Hey guys,
I've just made 2 colony ships (on accident, didn't realise one was already made), have sent them to habitable systems, but they're just orbiting, and no option is coming up to colonise. This has only just started happening, is this a bug? Or is there some in-game mechanic that i don't know about that doesn't let you build new colonies for some reason? At this point in the game I only have about 5 colonies, so i can't have reached the limit.
Cheers,
Charger

Are you talking MOO 1?

First you need to double check that the systems are habitable. That doesn't just mean that you have the technology to colonize, you must also have equipped the right colony base type on the ship you sent there.

Second there is a bug in MOO (the first one) where if you send a colony ship and some other ships to a planet it will only ask you to colonize the first turn. If you hit no it will not prompt again unless you leave the planet and then return. If there is just one colony ship their it will ask every turn. I don't know what would happen with two. This doesn't sound like your issue though, I'd double check you have the right colony base on the ships.

Top Bottom