colors

cain3456

King
I'm playing a game with Denmark and have England on my borders. Their colors are identical? I can barely tell whose land is who, and I have to mouse over the units to make sure they are mine. Any way to change the default colors?

Not that I know of, but England is a deep red and Denmark is brown. Is it possible that you're red/green colorblind? I just ask because my old roommate who was red/green colorblind couldn't distinguish rich reds from brown, so that's the first think I'd think.

I was just going to say the same thing..Try altering your gamma/calibration with adobe gamma.. Brown and red are totally clear for me..

ps your missing a "u" darling.. :)

I don't think that's it. Denmark's logo shows up as brown with the white interlocking horns, but the units and city banners show up as an almost identical shade of dark red with white lettering. If F12 didn't crash my game, I would show you.

Hm, in that case I'd be tempted to agree that it's a display issue, since they're distinct for me. Does messing around with your monitor settings help?

(Also, with how the thread's developing maybe it should be moved to another forum where people would be better at troubleshooting display problems.)

Top Bottom