[R&F] Colosseum can't be built in city that doesn't own ED/Arena

ferretbacon

Obsessor
This is the second time I've encountered this, so it wasn't a one-off. If you build an Entertainment District in City A with an Arena, then move to City B and try to build the Colosseum adjacent to that ED, you won't be able to. The Colosseum is available to build in City A as normal.

No, this has nothing to do with which city is working the tile.

I found the same thing, but it clearly shows the requirements for colosseum is a arena, in this case only city A can build by design.

I like the change, I used to build a crappy city just to waste a district on entertainment only to build in my production city, or use a garbage city and chop aa colloseum.

The Colosseum may only be built adjacent to an Entertainment Complex with an Arena if the city owns that
Complex. A city without an Arena will see this message at the end of the Colosseum's tooltip in the build menu: "This building requires an Arena building." Even if that city has a flat title next to a Complex with an Arena.

This bug may occur with other wonders requiring a District with a specific building, but I have not tested it.

Top Bottom