Comedy Improv One-Liner Contest Thread, Parto Uno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veritass

Emperor
History and Overview

Our local comedy improv group (Improv Schmimprov) plays a game where the emcee goes around the audience asking for the names of random objects. Then he puts each object into one of the following sentences:

• I like my women like I like my <object>:
  • Yo momma is like an <object>:
at which point the improv comedians take turns completing the sentence. For example, if the category is "I like my women like I like my toaster", the answer might be: "I like my women like I like my toaster: $19 bucks at WalMart" or "I like my women like I like my toaster: always plugged in and ready to go."

The other day the winner for "Yo momma is like a golf cart" was "Yo momma is like a golf cart: she always gots four old guys in her."

Online Version Rules

So online, this will run something like the caption contest:
  • I will take the first turn.
  • Whoever's turn it is selects a random object and selects one of the two sentences, and posts the combination of these as the category phrase.
  • Players have 24 hours to post their best ending to the category phrase. Please stay in the forum rules.
  • You can post multiple entries, but only the first entry posted for each player counts in the competition.
  • The original poster selects a winner, and the winner has 24 hours to post the next category phrase.
Round 1 coming in the next post...

I like my women like I like my cell phone:

Always vibrating and making noises at inappropriate moments.

Your momma is like a World of Warcraft Game Manual.

You have to be declared the winner of the round first, before you can start the next round.

I like my women like I like my cell phone: small, Japanese, and interfaces seamlessly with my other mobile devices.

I've already lost then, because Mise's beats mine with ease.

I like my women like I like my cell phone: sleek, black, slim, can be muted, and by golly it was a steal at twice the price.

I like my women like I like my cell phone: professional yet curvy, and you can slide the top off with one hand.

I like my women like I like my cell phone: either on my face or in my pants.

I like my women like I like my cell phone: plastic, cordless, and with a rechargeable battery.

I like my women like I like my cell phone: makes others drool when they see it and shuts up when I push a button.

I like my women like I like my cell phone: Stolen from a rich neighborhood to be sold on the black market

I like my women like I like my cell phone: Shared by the whole family

I like my women like I like my cell phone: Covered in leather and won't let me roam outside the cell

I like my women like I like my cell phone: Constantly taking pictures of my penis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom