Coming down the home stretch - What next?

Even if we do waste a GL to build the UN, it seems to me that it wouldn't matter, because once the UN is built we won't need the GL anymore. Will we not have won (or lost) once the UN votes? So why would the loss of the GL be a downside?

Here is my proposal for domination:
1)Attack England, Russia, and China. That should give us enough land to secure a domination victory.

2)In the meantime rush libraries and courthouses in captured cities to keep order and increase scientific research.

3) Rush the UN ASAP

Just want to understand. Have we decided to go for Domination?

Originally posted by Panzer
Just want to understand. Have we decided to go for Domination?

We decided it in August at the end of the first demogame.

ah, ok. thank you. That makes things more clear now.

Way back in August we have agreed to have Domination as our Primary goal. I am an avid belever of reaching our goal that we set. It is best to go forth to our goal and stick with it. I am not saying that we should be overly Zelous about staing with one goal. I am flexable of what Victory we would get since I am an avid fan of supprises :).

I can understand that. I was not aware of the prior decision. I completely understand the decision and agree with it. especially seeing the way the game has turned out so far.

In my opinion, we should implement whatever plan will remove the English in as few turns as possible, meanwhile gearing up for conquest of Russia. Then, once both those civs are pretty much eliminated, we attack Persia, who will not have access to tanks even then. China will likely be a better target than Greece, as they are somewhat behind in the tech race, while Greece already has access to tanks.

If we need more than one power to fall, we can readily take the Russians, English, and Persians simultaneously. We have that much firepower. Conquering the French didn't stretch anything except our supply of garrison infantry.

Next turn chat, I really think we could take out both Russia and England 5 turns tops. Then we'll build up for Persia a bit, and maybe, just maybe have our victory chat if we have enough land.

England is just waste. They are no threath and we dont need to waste military forces on them.. yet...

I say that we should do this in the following order:
1. Take out Russia - That shouldnt be a problem.
2. Make sure that China are not going to help france if we attack them.
3. Attack France.
4. Make sure that You have a full controll over the frence and then launch a attack on persia...
5. After we have destroyed or almost detroyed theese two countrys we build citys to fill the gaps. Then we should have enough. And if we dont we could attck england if nescessery...

We're going for Domination, and England and Russia will add a bit to our land total.

We've alreadt taken france?
I guess Ill have to get a update on my map.. :D

Look at the updated Cartographic map on the front page.

I have... I posted the region suggestions you know... :D
As France isnt a problem, we should take out Russia and then concentrate all our forces on Persia...

Originally posted by Sir John
I have... I posted the region suggestions you know... :D
As France isnt a problem, we should take out Russia and then concentrate all our forces on Persia...

:borg: We really have too large an army to set our sights so low. We could concievably take a turn or two to reallocate our forces and pad our infantry and tile count during the Wednesday turnchat, invade Persia, England, and Russia simultaneously, and get the domination victory by mid-afternoon on Saturday (CDT).

:D Anyhow, I want to take my wife to see Chicago while the matinee prices are still good this weekend . . .

Feodor Ardent
(Breaking the Fourth Wall for once)

Chichago simply sucks...

Everyone is on the edge of their seats wanting war. War against Persia, England, Russia, China. Why must we always results to violence to acheive what we're seeking?

I'm completely for the diplomatic approach. A war against any country will be extremely costly. Both financialy, and in the lives of those we're sending into battle.

I strongly urge the president as well as members of the Legislature to make peace a priority.

We want victory by domination so peace isnt really in the picture...

Top Bottom