Comings, Goings and New Arrivals 0x0A: Hasta La Vista, or Welcome Back. I Guess it Depends...

Back, probably very briefly - a friend said a thread regarding childhood transgenderism could use my perspective. Looks like El_Mach, Gorbles, and others have stabilized it as I'd have expected of them, but what the hell, makes for a nice visit. I hope you've all been well and survived the pandemic with whatever sanity you have still intact.

Hi @IglooDude!

Never announced my departure before, I just disappeared, so I think I'll do it this time. I am unsubbing from all OT threads (will finish the current maps question) and leave it at that.

you can take this as an expectation that there will be some war somewhere and it will be sometime before peole will be like willing to talk or something . Probably .

you can take this as an expectation that there will be some war somewhere and it will be sometime before peole will be like willing to talk or something . Probably .
Nothing that drastic, although if it were up to me... we'd probably be colonising Mars by now. Which takes the equation in a completely different direction ;)

@Gelion Sad news my friend.
Nothing nearly as bad as I've read from other people recently :(

That is a shame, why are you leaving us?
I really need to take a break from wasting time :) Pleasantly, but wasting time. I'm not leaving CFC, just the OT for a time.

ı have things too numerous even bother to count . Have been taking a leave since like 50 or 50 thousand years or whatever . Have a terminator picture , too , regarding the hasta whatever but being nice requires no pictures in EVERY thread .

I have cautiously returned.

Fairly staid and Snoopy-less, although I do have a dog now.

I'm currently at full-term and due in just about 4 weeks, so I'll be disappearing potentially at any time. I'll come back on at some point to post pictures, but I'm going to be out of commission for several months, and any "breaks" I get will likely be used for sleep.

I'll come back on at some point to post pictures, but I'm going to be out of commission for several months, and any "breaks" I get will likely be used for sleep.
I wish you all the best for the birth, and all the sleep you deserve!

Top Bottom