Comings, Goings and New Arrivals 0x0A: Hasta La Vista, or Welcome Back. I Guess it Depends...

I'll be mostly gone for the next 7 days

Moderator Action: Be nice to one another please!

To see the grandchildren.

To see the grandchildren.

"The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea." -Isak Dinesen

"The more one knows about something, the less it can surprise you."

Adding:

Children's voices can so much like sun rays evaporate the negative dooms of us adults reveiling surprises as flowers.

I'll be mostly gone for the next 7 days

Enjoy time spent with your chosen family, it is always valuable, more seriously so the last few years.

...and so I'm out of this forum. Good luck in the long winter of crazy people rationalizing to themselves how they absolutely must live (die) with covid. If sanity will return to the world in a few months and I may drop by again.

Last edited by a moderator:
... and so I'm out of this forum. Good luck in the long winter of crazy people rationalizing to themselves how they absolutely must live (die) with covid. If sanity will return to the world in a few months and I may drop by again.

I hope you will return soon, at least I am happy that you are here :)

Last edited by a moderator:
...and so I'm out of this forum. Good luck in the long winter of crazy people rationalizing to themselves how they absolutely must live (die) with covid. If sanity will return to the world in a few months and I may drop by again.
Take care (if you ever see this)! I had a feeling you might leave some time soon. Hopefully there's a bright future to look forward to, if not, it was a pleasure having you here. :hatsoff:

Merry Christmas to the lurkers! Come out to play, I promise we won't bite (hard!). :xmascheers:

Top Bottom