Comings, Goings and New Arrivals IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be absent for any time between 6 to 12 weeks due to a severed tendon in my right middle finger. This happened at work. If you look at the member's thread you can see my hand in bandages and plaster. All this over a small, but deep enough cut.

Well you try typing with just for that time. It frustrating al the mistakes I make. I might be able to get some use of my hand after the first six weeks, but the finger would not be properly healed.

I will be absent for any time between 6 to 12 weeks due to a severed tendon in my right middle finger. This happened at work. If you look at the member's thread you can see my hand in bandages and plaster. All this over a small, but deep enough cut.

Eeesh. Bad luck, man. Get well soon!

Do you want to be taken off the Eat Poop You Cat list? (Alternatively you could be changed from Picture duty to Caption if you will still be lurking.)

Well, I am back from the most exhausting vacation I ever took. Met my girlfriend's family, most of whom are cool people, but I had trouble getting to sleep the whole time there.

Dude, you are NOT supposed to do that stuff at the family's house.

Dude, you are NOT supposed to do that stuff at the family's house.

What's funny is that I slept in my girlfriend's bed when I was at her mom's house. Of course, she was sleeping on the floor in her half sister's room, but still . . .

Where's Plotinus?

Cozumel has excellent amounts of good alcohol. Also lulsome T-shirts. :p

School's starting again. I'm outta here for now. Perhaps I'll come back... later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom