Comings, Goings and New Arrivals IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
They made the mistake of giving me control over my own morphine drip one day. Needless to say, since I was already slightly doped up before they accidentally handed me the button to control its release, I was high as a damn kite for hours.
:lol: I had been to a hospital in Texas one time (searious stuff but worked out well) and I had full controll over it all time. Couldn't believe it and my German buddys neither.
Anyway I used it very responsible up to the day a college nurse told me I should not hesitate to use more if needed. From that point on everything went downhill... or uphill. Something like that.
The first days without my best new friend were not pleasent. But I got over it. Still if I ever have to go to a hospital again I hope I happen to be in Texas.

:lol: I had been to a hospital in Texas one time (searious stuff but worked out well) and I had full controll over it all time. Couldn't believe it and my German buddys neither.
Anyway I used it very responsible up to the day a college nurse told me I should not hesitate to use more if needed. From that point on everything went downhill... or uphill. Something like that.
The first days without my best new friend were not pleasent. But I got over it. Still if I ever have to go to a hospital again I hope I happen to be in Texas.
Oh, I got over not having it quickly enough. But having it was wonderful. Instead of feeling like I'd been hit by a bus, I felt like I could have headbutted that sucker all the way to Africa. My problem was that I was already high on it for perfectly legitimate painkilling reasons before they gave me control of it. I'm pretty sure I hallucinated that was wrestling Hulk Hogan in the 1980s, yet lost because Herman Goering ran in and nailed me with a chair with a swastika on it. No, I'm not making that up.

Just a quick shout-out to SeleucusNicator and Little Raven: good to see you guys back in these parts, it's been too long. :)

I'm going on holiday for two weeks from Sunday, won't be around at all during that time. BYE.

This is me signing off. Duration.. unknown :/

Tuesday I fly out to NZ.
I am living in the middle of no-where once i'm there.. they only have a dodgy internet connection in their house.. not the one i'm living in.

Don't lose it guys, I want a thriving OT to be still going when I return.

:thumbsup:

All the best.

Bon voyage Abaddon!

keep in touch as best you can

This telcel modem sucks so I'm taking it back to the store today or tomorrow so I'll be gone again for a while. So just don't think I'm dead or anything.

I started 8th grade on 8/24 and since I havent been on the forms much due to homework. Having Terrinova Testing all this week, so I might not be here due to me being tired this week. I'll be back posting a lot on Saterday ( going to a cousin's highschool football game). But, I will be posting tomorrow.

I started 8th grade on 8/24 and since I havent been on the forms much due to homework. Having Terrinova Testing all this week, so I might not be here due to me being tired this week. I'll be back posting a lot on Saterday ( going to a cousin's highschool football game). But, I will be posting tomorrow.
ainwood said:
And remember: If you're only going away for a day or two, chances are that no-one cares, and there's not much point in spamming... err... 'posting' it here.

What is Terrinova Testing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom