Comings, Goings and New Arrivals IX: Those Things Come And Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just picked Lemon because she posted the last time in this thread, and i thought might be easier than reporting 3 different accounts.
But basically whoever is in should deal with the spam. For general forum moderation, that obviously depends on who's assigned to the forum, but also there can be exceptions.

And nice that you sent a PM. I'd only do that if I was curious, but normally couldn't be bothered.

@Hrothbern send me the details via PM, please.

In the US for a week or so, helping my Dad with his surgery. My presence may be sporadic, since I don't have an overseas plan for my phone and will only be able to use the internet with Wi-Fi.

I think Wi-Fi is pretty common in the US, though.

Last edited:
Best wishes for your dad, hope the surgery goes well.

In the US for a week or so, helping my Dad with his surgery. My presence may be sporadic, since I don't have an overseas plan for my phone and will only be able to use the internet with Wi-Fi.

I think Wi-Fi is pretty common in the US, though.
there is lots of wifi in the US. Most coffee places have it for free. Xifinity is all around too. What city will you be in?

Jonesboro. Small, poor town in Georgia.

Huh?

I'm back from Vietnam but still really out of it. Sitting at work drinking coffees.

I had a blast, I recommend everyone go to Vietnam immediately. Will post some pictures later and probably resume Norway thread this weekend

I'm back from Vietnam but still really out of it. Sitting at work drinking coffees.

I had a blast, I recommend everyone go to Vietnam immediately. Will post some pictures later and probably resume Norway thread this weekend

:wavey:

I recommend everyone go to Vietnam immediately.
I'm not sure they'd thank you for inflicting all of us on them. :mischief:

(welcome back! :))

Welcome back.
Coffee at work is one of the best parts of life.
I'm greatly looking forward to the Vietnam photos.

@warpus Here is the menu from our favorite Vietnamese place. I always get the flour sheet #84 on page 2.

Hmm I didn't see anything?

Welcome back.
Coffee at work is one of the best parts of life.
I'm greatly looking forward to the Vietnam photos.

For those who have instagram, and even for those who don't, you can see some of my pictures here. Looking at the photos it will take you backwards chronologically through my trip

All these photos were taken with my smartphone. I also had my mirrorless camera with me, but have yet to process any of the RAW images. Once that happens I will be posting some of those pictures here (in the cool photos thread?)

Whoa, Cutlass, Warpus, Valka, Metatron and Birdjag are still here, after all this time! And that's just on this page. Me, I'm just dropping by. I think.
Well hello! Do stay a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom