Comings, Goings and New Arrivals IX: Those Things Come And Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was disappeared. Welcome back, man.

Oh, aronnax, the fabled Singapore hater. Takhisis has referenced you in hating Singapore repeatedly.

I remember you, Arronax. :p

Fun fact, Joan, I did a search of OT with the words ‘Singapore’ and ‘aronnax’ and found only one post in the past three years by my own august self.

Either the search function is broken or it was always in archived serial threads.

Shhhh, I was just trying to make you look good! >:C

I was doing the exact same thing. CFC is damaging my reputation.

I feel so warmly welcomed back. Sad that our Polish Nationalist community has now disappeared.

My hard drive failed a week ago under mysterious circumstances and I have finally replaced it.

Good to see you back.

What's up Dachs?

Ugh. :p

Going to be out of town for a week or 10 days or so. Probably won't check in. :wavey:

We'll await the result of your excursion into outside with eagerness and trepidation.

Will you be subjecting yourself to sunlight?

I was on holiday, and am now back. Will sort out outstanding mod business from the last two weeks as soon as I can.

Anyone know where Antilogic went? Apparently his last post was in April.

He's probably really busy with work. I also seem to think I recall he was looking into switching jobs/cities, which is a big undertaking.

Both of the above explain why my postcount has dropped off a cliff lately. Life happens. Especially once you get out of school. :lol:

GREAT HOBBS! How's rocketbuilding? :p

Oh. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom